Delivered from the ever-outstanding Lurssen shipyard in 2008 before being refit in 2015, TV is a superyacht with a more than impressive DNA.
Indeed, her exterior styling comes courtesy of the inestimable Espen Oeino whilst her interior was originally conceived by the late Alberto Pinto- a partnership which can assuredly be regarded as a winning combination.
Comprised of five voluminous decks, TV features an impressive four VIP staterooms as well as a dedicated wellness centre.
Composed of various ‘wow factors’, TV is unquestionably one of the most refined superyachts available for charter
Very much a superyacht dedicated to natural light, both the communal and guest spaces on board TV are flanked by large windows.
Recognising that the best views are sure to be found outside, the interior is nicely informal and inviting, privileging comfort over bold design statements.
Whilst the four VIP cabins are generously proportioned , this hasn’t meant that the master is in any way compromised. In fact, with a private area complete with a lobby, it is among one of the most impressive spaces to be found on a yacht of this size.
Sure to satisfy anyone enjoying her as part of private yacht charter, both the main and upper salons feature the latest entertainment systems and a range of comfortable furnishings.
The exterior of superyacht TV is every bit as impressive as the interior, with not only one, but two swimming pools situated on the sundeck. With the larger of the two featuring a built-in current, as well as a swim-up bar, charterers are sure to find themselves forever occupied.
When it comes to eating alfresco, a series of sizeable furnishings under partial shading ensure that the dining experience is one of absolute comfort.
What’s more, for those more inclined to get out and sample the water toys and sports tender, a broad swim platform allows them to do so with total convenience.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...