Delivered from the ever-outstanding Lurssen shipyard in 2008 before being refit in 2015, TV is a superyacht with a more than impressive DNA.
Indeed, her exterior styling comes courtesy of the inestimable Espen Oeino whilst her interior was originally conceived by the late Alberto Pinto- a partnership which can assuredly be regarded as a winning combination.
Comprised of five voluminous decks, TV features an impressive four VIP staterooms as well as a dedicated wellness centre.
Composed of various ‘wow factors’, TV is unquestionably one of the most refined superyachts available for charter
Very much a superyacht dedicated to natural light, both the communal and guest spaces on board TV are flanked by large windows.
Recognising that the best views are sure to be found outside, the interior is nicely informal and inviting, privileging comfort over bold design statements.
Whilst the four VIP cabins are generously proportioned , this hasn’t meant that the master is in any way compromised. In fact, with a private area complete with a lobby, it is among one of the most impressive spaces to be found on a yacht of this size.
Sure to satisfy anyone enjoying her as part of private yacht charter, both the main and upper salons feature the latest entertainment systems and a range of comfortable furnishings.
The exterior of superyacht TV is every bit as impressive as the interior, with not only one, but two swimming pools situated on the sundeck. With the larger of the two featuring a built-in current, as well as a swim-up bar, charterers are sure to find themselves forever occupied.
When it comes to eating alfresco, a series of sizeable furnishings under partial shading ensure that the dining experience is one of absolute comfort.
What’s more, for those more inclined to get out and sample the water toys and sports tender, a broad swim platform allows them to do so with total convenience.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed