An expedition yacht with outstanding eco-credentials, the 77m/251ft motor yacht YERSIN has entered the international charter fleet.
Designed for exploring the most far-flung yacht charter destinations on the planet, YERSIN is an exciting new addition to the charter market.
She will be based in the South of France during the summer charter season, but her go-anywhere capacities means she is prepared to take adventure-hungry guests on a circumnavigation around the globe.
The motor yacht will also be open to unique itineraries in Panama, the Galapagos Islands and Cape Verde. It is even possible to charter her for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Boasting a 15,000 nautical-mile range and ice-classed hull, guests can traverse the most high-latitude regions in the lap of luxury on board YERSIN.
As she is ideal for long-distance private yacht charters, the yacht's main deck is home to a spacious multi-purpose platform which can be used to deploy specialist water accessories including a seaplane and submarine.
Ensuring she remains eco-efficient and environmentally-friendly, the expedition yacht has a CLEANSHIP class notation which makes her primed for yacht-goers looking to minimise their carbon footprint as they explore.
She also plays host to a large polyvalent room, a highly unique addition to her impressive on-board facilities, and this can be used as a research laboratory or classroom.
The motor yacht was launched by French shipyard Piriou in 2015, and features a rugged exterior penned by Pierre Jacque Hubis.
Among the yacht's stand-out amenities, charter guests can enjoy media centre, library, 12-person cinema and observatory.
She has a stellar range of wellness facilities to boot, including a Hamman spa, hairdresser's room, treatment space and large indoor spa pool.
Charter guests can enjoy media centre, library, 12-person cinema and observatory.
Opportunites to relax and entertain are evident throughout the motor yacht, with two formal dining rooms and two cocktail bars.
Her alfresco deck areas offer up more spots to dine and unwind. She benefits from a well-appointed swim platform and a sundeck pool adjoined by dining and a shaded outdoor lounging area.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes a full-beam owner's suite with private outdoor deck area.
Expansive toy selection
YERSIN has no shortage of toys and accessories for her guests to take advantage of.
Among them, she has jet-skis, canoes, inflatable dinghies and bicycles for on-shore exploration.
As a finishing touch, she also boasts a professional on-board dive facility.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...