An expedition yacht with outstanding eco-credentials, the 77m/251ft motor yacht YERSIN has entered the international charter fleet.
Designed for exploring the most far-flung yacht charter destinations on the planet, YERSIN is an exciting new addition to the charter market.
She will be based in the South of France during the summer charter season, but her go-anywhere capacities means she is prepared to take adventure-hungry guests on a circumnavigation around the globe.
The motor yacht will also be open to unique itineraries in Panama, the Galapagos Islands and Cape Verde. It is even possible to charter her for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Boasting a 15,000 nautical-mile range and ice-classed hull, guests can traverse the most high-latitude regions in the lap of luxury on board YERSIN.
As she is ideal for long-distance private yacht charters, the yacht's main deck is home to a spacious multi-purpose platform which can be used to deploy specialist water accessories including a seaplane and submarine.
Ensuring she remains eco-efficient and environmentally-friendly, the expedition yacht has a CLEANSHIP class notation which makes her primed for yacht-goers looking to minimise their carbon footprint as they explore.
She also plays host to a large polyvalent room, a highly unique addition to her impressive on-board facilities, and this can be used as a research laboratory or classroom.
The motor yacht was launched by French shipyard Piriou in 2015, and features a rugged exterior penned by Pierre Jacque Hubis.
Among the yacht's stand-out amenities, charter guests can enjoy media centre, library, 12-person cinema and observatory.
She has a stellar range of wellness facilities to boot, including a Hamman spa, hairdresser's room, treatment space and large indoor spa pool.
Charter guests can enjoy media centre, library, 12-person cinema and observatory.
Opportunites to relax and entertain are evident throughout the motor yacht, with two formal dining rooms and two cocktail bars.
Her alfresco deck areas offer up more spots to dine and unwind. She benefits from a well-appointed swim platform and a sundeck pool adjoined by dining and a shaded outdoor lounging area.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in eight cabins, which includes a full-beam owner's suite with private outdoor deck area.
YERSIN has no shortage of toys and accessories for her guests to take advantage of.
Among them, she has jet-skis, canoes, inflatable dinghies and bicycles for on-shore exploration.
As a finishing touch, she also boasts a professional on-board dive facility.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed