Still officially known as Project 705, Feadship's 72.85m (239ft) motor yacht PODIUM has been captured en route to the North Sea to begin sea trials.
Following her official launch in February, PODIUM is now set to begin sea trials in the North Sea.
Images captured by Tom van Oossanen show the 1,850 GT Feadship superyacht navigating the Dutch waterways by tugboat.
All images credit: Tom van Oossanen
The yacht features exterior and interior styling by British studio Redman Whiteley Dixon. Naval architecture comes from de Voogt.
PODIUM sports a striking midnight blue hull, offset by crisp white superstructure. Extensive glazing runs perfectly flush to her exterior, giving her a sharp and elegant profile.
The yacht was built for a repeat Feadship client. The Dutch yard has said the Owner was "delighted with both the experience of creating a Feadship as well as the many years of enjoyment that have followed."
Delivery is expected in the coming months. PODIUM joins four other Feadship yachts on track to be delivered this year, including the 99.95m/ 327ft superyacht MOONRISE and 75m/ 246ft charter yacht ARROW.
The yacht is still officially known as Project 705, but data from her AIS tracking systems suggest her name is PODIUM.
Luxury yacht PODIUM has a beam of 12.6 metres, and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
The yacht underwent outfitting in Aalsmeer, while construction of the hull took place at the yard's Papendrecht facilities.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed