Still officially known as Project 705, Feadship's 72.85m (239ft) motor yacht PODIUM has been captured en route to the North Sea to begin sea trials.
Following her official launch in February, PODIUM is now set to begin sea trials in the North Sea.
Images captured by Tom van Oossanen show the 1,850 GT Feadship superyacht navigating the Dutch waterways by tugboat.
All images credit: Tom van Oossanen
The yacht features exterior and interior styling by British studio Redman Whiteley Dixon. Naval architecture comes from de Voogt.
PODIUM sports a striking midnight blue hull, offset by crisp white superstructure. Extensive glazing runs perfectly flush to her exterior, giving her a sharp and elegant profile.
The yacht was built for a repeat Feadship client. The Dutch yard has said the Owner was "delighted with both the experience of creating a Feadship as well as the many years of enjoyment that have followed."
Delivery is expected in the coming months. PODIUM joins four other Feadship yachts on track to be delivered this year, including the 99.95m/ 327ft superyacht MOONRISE and 75m/ 246ft charter yacht ARROW.
The yacht is still officially known as Project 705, but data from her AIS tracking systems suggest her name is PODIUM.
Luxury yacht PODIUM has a beam of 12.6 metres, and can reach a maximum speed of 16 knots.
The yacht underwent outfitting in Aalsmeer, while construction of the hull took place at the yard's Papendrecht facilities.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...