The modern and strikingly styled 72m (236ft) M/Y SERENITY is available for charter in the paradisic Red Sea from 21 November till 4 December 2020.
Built in 2004 and enjoying an extensive refit in 2017, 72m (236ft) superyacht SERENITY extends over five decks and features eyecatching exterior styling by Luiz de Basto Designs.
Boasting extensive deck lounges and dining areas, guest can enjoy the captivating views around the iconic Red Sea, day or night.
The far-reaching desert sands, beautiful blue waters and aged civilisations are perhaps best enjoyed from SERENITY's elevated sun deck, complete with a Jacuzzi and lots of sunpads
No Red Sea yacht charter is complete without some traditional Karkadeh herbal tea, which can be enjoyed by charter guests either in the open social areas of the main deck, or on quiet terraces around the cabins.
For guests looking for more adventure, the water toy garage holds a host of adrenaline-fuelled equipment to stretch out sealegs and witness the staggering Arabian environment from a whole new angle.
Interiors created by AskDeco compliment spacious exteriors by seamlessly merging the neutral tones of the surrounding environment.
In addition to the timeless aesthetics of the the fittings, twists of imagination are integrated in to the furnishings with sudden bursts of colour and thought provoking art pieces throughout. Providing ample icebreaker conversation starters and inspiration for future artistic purchases.
In an area of the world where nature provides an abundance of activities outside, SERENITY accommodates charter guests with many amenities including an indoor cinema room, a fully equipped gym and wellness area, plus on deck massage tables for treatments in the warm breeze with the ocean just centimetres away.
Captivating views of far reaching desert sands, beautiful blue waters and aged civilisations can be enjoyed from multiple exterior lounging areas.
Overnight accommodation complements exciting adventures on the Red Sea with spacious cabins for up to 28 charter guests. After receiving premium facial Red Sea treatments from onboard therapists, guests can retire for the evening with quiet nightcaps and a warm, plush environment.
Comprising of an Owner's cabin, six VIPs, five doubles and two twin cabins the guest cabins are finished to a high standard with premium furnishings, beautiful views and indulgent levels of comfort.
The Red Sea is an ideal destination for warmth, memorable dive sites and of course a wealth of cultural monuments. Lined with isolated beaches, towering rock formations and amazing diving opportunities the vicinity of Saudi Arabia is a destination to be ticked off any list of yacht charter vacations.
If you're interested in booking M/Y SERENITY for a memorable escape to the Red Sea, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed