Combining state-of-the-art leisure and entertainment facilities with the superior pedigree of Feadship, JOY will be one of the finest superyachts on the scene when she arrives for her first charter season in the Caribbean.
The multi-award winning yacht is well-suited to charter guests looking to spend time outdoors. Her expansive beach club is home to a cinema set-up and her foredeck plays host to a sports court, ensuring every member of the party will find something to enjoy on their private yacht charter vacation.
Her beach club is home to a cinema set-up and her foredeck plays host to a sports court, ensuring every member of the party will find something to enjoy.
Even indoors, JOY makes her guests feel at one with their surrounds. The gym on her bridge deck is encased in glass, and her communal areas on the main and upper decks aft have innovative winter-garden styling and removable glass panels.
London-based design firm Studio Indigo are responsible for the motor yacht’s interiors, and have created an energy that exudes refined opulence. Her wealth of social spaces are primed for entertaining in style, with over 250 different finishes employed to add a touch of decadence.
Up to 12 guests can sleep on board in eight cabins, including a master suite with 270-degree views, two VIP cabins on the upper deck, three main deck double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
Her wealth of social spaces are primed for entertaining in style, with over 250 different finishes employed.
Stepping outdoors, guests are spoilt for choice when it comes to alfresco dining, with various arrangements across her four decks. Those looking to make the most out of the tropical sun will find sumptuous spreads of sunpads to recline upon, as well as intimate seating, wet bars and a well-appointed spa pool on the sun deck.
Guests in the mood to stay active while chartering can head to the foredeck and try their hand at a game of basketball or badminton on the generously-sized court. As one of only a handful of luxury yachts for charter which boast this feature, it certainly sets her apart and further adds to her allure.
A range of water toys will make exploring the seas a breeze. In the Caribbean, guests can expect sugar-sand beaches, pristine coral-rich reefs and colourful culture creating a lively ambience on shore.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed