Launched and delivered from Feadship’s Kaag yard, JOY is unquestionably one of the most talked about motor yachts of 2016.
Regarded as a wholly cohesive vessel, a great deal of the critical attention has been attentive to the seamless flow between her exterior and interior spaces.
What’s more, the project ushered in a new era for Bannenberg & Rowell, with the yacht being the first to be designed by the iconic team since the passing of their legendary founder, Jon Bannenberg, back in 2002.
Though images of the interior are yet to be published, Studio Indigo, the team behind the design, have released a statement which describes how their elegant and rich styling comfortably met the owner’s brief to ‘create something totally different to every other yacht’- obviously, images of the interior are now being eagerly awaited.
With both summer and winter low rates beginning at €600,000 per week, and the high rates coming in at €700,000, there’s sure to be plenty of interest amongst those looking to experience the very best the superyacht world has to offer.
Having spent a short period of time in English waters following her delivery, superyacht JOY has now headed to the Mediterranean.
Already developing an enviable reputation, there will no doubt be plenty of interest in chartering superyacht JOY
Looking to be a truly entertaining superyacht, the broad swim platform of JOY is sure to make boarding tenders or simply diving into the water entirely effortless.
Similarly, the cantilevered timber spiral staircase situated at the centre of the interior is sure to have guests navigating the various decks in complete style.
Perhaps the crowning accomplishment of the vessel, however, is the highly praised owner’s suite which boasts 270-degree wraparound windows to allow for outstanding visibility when underway or at anchor.
With a total of seven further staterooms, luxury yacht JOY is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst being chartered.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...