Built on the same platform as a number of other successful luxury charter yachts from American yard Trinity, TSUMAT offers a selection of excellent amenities and on-board facilities for her charter guests.
Chief among them is her sundeck, which features a well-appointed jacuzzi pool in an elevated position, alongside a large bar, shaded dining set-up and gym equipment in a prime waterfront position.
The sundeck offers a great vantage point for soaking up the sights of her future cruising grounds. From the white sand cays of the Bahamas to the lush forests of the Caribbean, TSUMAT knows how to transport her guests in comfort and style.
Launched in 2012 and refitted earlier this year, TSUMAT has a name which means ‘beautiful girl’ or ‘princess’ in an ancient Mexican dialect. She certainly lives up to her name, with Polynesian style interiors from Espinosa Yacht Design and Radyca. She offers a spacious main salon and formal dining area, alongside a large skylounge with games table and a marble-topped bar.
Accommodation is provided for 12 guests in six cabins, which includes a generous full-beam split-level Owner’s suite with panoramic views over the surroundings. The remaining cabins can be found on the lower deck of the motor yacht, with the exception of one cabin on the upper deck.
TSUMAT has a name which means ‘beautiful girl’ or ‘princess’ in an ancient Mexican dialect.
The yacht has an exceptional variety of alfresco areas for guests on a private yacht charter to take advantage of. As well as a dining arrangement and comfortable circular seating space on the aft decks, the aforementioned sundeck has a superb sunpad spread and sunloungers for making the most out of the Caribbean’s warm sun and clear skies.
There is also an intimate foredeck space with a marble table and little sofa where guests can kick back while underway.
For making the most out of the region’s inviting waters and colorful coral reefs, the yacht has a locker of toys and accessories at guests’ disposal, including a Waverunner, kayaks, waterslide, canoes, paddleboards and a wide range of inflatable toys.
To be among the first to book her this winter, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed