Famed for its timeless glamour and inviting summertime climate, the South of France offers charter guests the opportunity to unwind in style whilst discovering a rich range of attractions.
The place to see and be seen in during summer, the Cote D’Azur has historically been the hangout of choice for Coco Chanel, Brigitte Bardot, and many generations of the JetSet.
From the chich beach scene of St Tropez, to the cosmopolitan surroundings of Cannes, the destinations which comprise the French Riviera have no doubt inherited the prestige of the nearby principality of Monaco.
The following five superyachts all boast a remarkable series of features and each make for a fantastic choice for a last-minute getaway in this remarkable part of the world.
The brand new 51m/167ft motor yacht IRISHA is undoubtedly one of the most exciting superyachts available to charter in the South of France this summer, with her wide array of features nicely optimising the possibilities for outdoor living.
Indeed, from the large sundeck Jacuzzi to her remarkable collection of water toys and tenders, charter guests of every variety are sure to be entertained as they escape to the South of France.
Complete with at-anchor sauna facilities and a skylounge cinema, there’s also plenty of fun to be had once the sun has gone down for the day.
Each complete with rare stone decoration, her 5 cabins are comprised of a master and 4 doubles, 2 of which can be converted into twins. Altogether, this flexible configuration allows her to sleep up to 10 guests whilst away on charter.
Boasting long-range cruising abilities and an amphibian car, there’s no denying that 50m/164ft motor yacht ‘Endeavour 2’ is an exciting prospect no matter where she’s available in the world.
In the South of France, however, charter guests are sure to get phenomenal use of her as they unwind around her various exterior spaces and refreshingly modern interior.
Altogether, Endeavour 2 is ideal for both intrepid explorers and those just looking to kick back in a picturesque setting.
With the principal charter guest certain to fall in love with the retractable balcony which can extend from the master cabin, the remaining 9 guests are welcome to make themselves at home in a VIP suite, a double, and 2 twins.
Scooping the award for best exterior design at the World Yachts Trophies last year, the 50m/164ft motor yacht VERTIGE is certainly one of the most distinctive motor yachts currently available to charter.
Boasting side balconies in the master suite, a drop-down swim platform, and a built-in sundeck sound system, she’s also one of the biggest sun-lovers for charter guests to enjoy.
With timeless interior styling and a bespoke wine cellar, those on board will have no difficulty celebrating the summer in style and creating unforgettable memories.
Besides a well-appointed master cabin and VIP, M/Y VERTIGE also includes 3 doubles and a twin to accommodate up to 12 guests whilst away on charter.
One for the fun-lovers, the 44m/142ft motor yacht BINA comes with an inflatable waterslide, jetskis, paddle boards, and windsurfing equipment. With all of these options combined, there’s entertainment to be had at all times this summer.
The large sundeck Jacuzzi is also sure to attract charter guests looking for a place to keep cool during the long sunny days, with a nearby bar serving up all of the necessary refreshments.
With 5 well-appointed guest cabins on hand to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests, M/Y BINA is ideal for both families and friends looking to escape this summer.
Brand new this year, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA is spending her inaugural summer season in some of the most exciting waters the world has to offer.
Featuring a large sundeck swimming pool and a beach club complete with a steam room, charter guests will be the first to discover the intimate world that waits on board one of the largest superyachts ever built in Greece.
Whilst the vast exterior spaces provide options for the daytime, the private cinema in the VIP will assuredly keep guests occupied throughout the evening as they enjoy some after-hours drinks and a few of the latest blockbusters.
Comprised of a master cabin, a VIP, 6 doubles, and 2 twins, M/Y O’PTASIA is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests.
In order to find out more about any of the yachts featured in this article, and to take advantage of the availability on offer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker today.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...