The Mediterranean yacht charter season is now in full swing. But, if you haven’t already booked a 2018 summer yachting vacation, don’t despair. There are still some high-profile charter yachts with availability over the upcoming weeks.
Here Comes the Sun
Combining an elegant exterior penned by Tim Heywood and a luxury beach house-style interior from Winch Design, the Amels build is jam-packed full of amenities for the modern day charterer and his family to enjoy.
Highlights include a large infinity pool, a huge beach club with fold-down terraces, a wellness and spa centre and no end of areas in which to relax, socialise and dine. Twelve guests can be accommodated in 10 cabins.
The brand new 73m/240ft expedition yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Admiral Yachts is one of the latest additions to the charter market. As she was delivered just last month, charterers can be among the first to experience all she has to offer on a yachting vacation in the Mediterranean this summer.
Planet Nine is a yacht designed for global exploration and, as such, boasts features such as a helipad and hangar for a custom MD 902 helicopter and an exciting collection of the latest water toys.
She is also equipped with an array of modern amenities such as a large cinema, a beach club, a steam room and a sundeck primed for relaxation. Plus, her timeless MHZ-designed interior transports guests to a world of comfort and luxury. Nine cabins can sleep up to 12 guests.
Since her launch in 2016, the 70m/230ft superyacht JOY has been earning herself an excellent reputation on the charter market and, consequently, her last-minute availability in the Mediterranean this summer is not expected to last long.
Radical exterior styling from Bannenberg & Rowell ensures this Feadship build stands out wherever she cruises while her one-of-a-kind interior from Studio Indigo, which accommodates 12 guests in eight cabins, wows all lucky enough to step on board.
Her expansive deck areas, which include indoor-outdoor winter gardens and a sports court on the bow, are perfect for charterers who love spending time outdoors. Spa massage services, a fully-equipped gym and yoga instructor ensure her health and wellness is first-rate.
Those who fancy a last-minute escape to Corsica or Sardinia can charter the 60m/198ft motor yacht SARASTAR. Built last year by Mondo Marine, she boasts an eye-catching silver superstructure, which sits atop a contrasting black hull, as well as a wealth of leisure and entertainment facilities.
Outdoor areas include an inviting beach club, a huge, open-plan sundeck with a bar, dining facilities and lounging zone and a foredeck that transforms from a helipad to sunning area to dance floor.
Her interior, meanwhile, is the epitome of opulent glamour. Expect luxe materials such as marble, crystals, onyx and precious stones and striking pops of colour. Twelve guests can sleep in six cabins, including a high-gloss master suite with its own drop-down balcony.
Combining masculine good looks, a sumptuous Laura Sessa interior and one of the most spacious sundecks ever seen on a yacht of her size, the 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR is an extremely enticing charter option.
Primed with a Jacuzzi, barbecue and backlit onyx bar, the sundeck will no doubt be the hub of daytime living on a charter vacation, although the beach club and its sauna are sure to tempt guests closer to the water.
Other key features include dedicated dive equipment, a skylounge cinema with an 82-inch screen TV and a tranquil master suite with an attractive balcony. Three double cabins and two twin cabins make up the accommodation offer, and she can sleep up to 12 guests.
For further information on any of the above yachts, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...