The Mediterranean yacht charter season is now in full swing. But, if you haven’t already booked a 2018 summer yachting vacation, don’t despair. There are still some high-profile charter yachts with availability over the upcoming weeks.
Here Comes the Sun
Combining an elegant exterior penned by Tim Heywood and a luxury beach house-style interior from Winch Design, the Amels build is jam-packed full of amenities for the modern day charterer and his family to enjoy.
Highlights include a large infinity pool, a huge beach club with fold-down terraces, a wellness and spa centre and no end of areas in which to relax, socialise and dine. Twelve guests can be accommodated in 10 cabins.
The brand new 73m/240ft expedition yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Admiral Yachts is one of the latest additions to the charter market. As she was delivered just last month, charterers can be among the first to experience all she has to offer on a yachting vacation in the Mediterranean this summer.
Planet Nine is a yacht designed for global exploration and, as such, boasts features such as a helipad and hangar for a custom MD 902 helicopter and an exciting collection of the latest water toys.
She is also equipped with an array of modern amenities such as a large cinema, a beach club, a steam room and a sundeck primed for relaxation. Plus, her timeless MHZ-designed interior transports guests to a world of comfort and luxury. Nine cabins can sleep up to 12 guests.
Since her launch in 2016, the 70m/230ft superyacht JOY has been earning herself an excellent reputation on the charter market and, consequently, her last-minute availability in the Mediterranean this summer is not expected to last long.
Radical exterior styling from Bannenberg & Rowell ensures this Feadship build stands out wherever she cruises while her one-of-a-kind interior from Studio Indigo, which accommodates 12 guests in eight cabins, wows all lucky enough to step on board.
Her expansive deck areas, which include indoor-outdoor winter gardens and a sports court on the bow, are perfect for charterers who love spending time outdoors. Spa massage services, a fully-equipped gym and yoga instructor ensure her health and wellness is first-rate.
Those who fancy a last-minute escape to Corsica or Sardinia can charter the 60m/198ft motor yacht SARASTAR. Built last year by Mondo Marine, she boasts an eye-catching silver superstructure, which sits atop a contrasting black hull, as well as a wealth of leisure and entertainment facilities.
Outdoor areas include an inviting beach club, a huge, open-plan sundeck with a bar, dining facilities and lounging zone and a foredeck that transforms from a helipad to sunning area to dance floor.
Her interior, meanwhile, is the epitome of opulent glamour. Expect luxe materials such as marble, crystals, onyx and precious stones and striking pops of colour. Twelve guests can sleep in six cabins, including a high-gloss master suite with its own drop-down balcony.
Combining masculine good looks, a sumptuous Laura Sessa interior and one of the most spacious sundecks ever seen on a yacht of her size, the 55m/180ft motor yacht ELIXIR is an extremely enticing charter option.
Primed with a Jacuzzi, barbecue and backlit onyx bar, the sundeck will no doubt be the hub of daytime living on a charter vacation, although the beach club and its sauna are sure to tempt guests closer to the water.
Other key features include dedicated dive equipment, a skylounge cinema with an 82-inch screen TV and a tranquil master suite with an attractive balcony. Three double cabins and two twin cabins make up the accommodation offer, and she can sleep up to 12 guests.
For further information on any of the above yachts, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...