The 2019 Monaco Yacht Show will be welcoming a fleet of superyachts to Port Hercules this September, and among them are a stellar selection Feadship superyachts.
Showcasing a range of old and new superyachts, Feadship is responsible for a strong turn-out at this year’s Monaco Yacht Show.
Below, we’ve rounded up four stand-out Feadship superyachts which will be on display at the 2019 Monaco Yacht Show.
Launched in June, the 77m/253ft motor yacht ‘Syzygy 818’ will also be making her inaugural appearance in Monaco.
The yacht features an eye-catching exterior, with an angular bow and well-proportioned lines created by Nordic studio Jarkko Jamsen.
Very few details about Syzygy 818 have been released by Feadship, but it is known that Sinot Design has headed up the interior styling.
The name Syzygy is an astronomic term meaning the alignment of the sun, stars or moon; this theme may extend into the yacht’s general layout and on-board living areas.
While the 62m/203ft motor yacht 'New Hampshire' was launched in 2005, this will be her official Monaco Yacht Show debut. She attended in 2012, but remained at anchor.
She was most recently refitted in 2018, leaving her in pristine condition and ready to show off her contemporary interiors and polished new look.
Show-goers in Monaco shouldn’t miss the chance to explore her well-appointed sundeck, which benefits from an elevated jacuzzi pool and an array of lounging and relaxation areas.
A classic Feadship which is easily identifiable thanks to her signature De Voogt styling, motor yacht Minderella will be among the yachts on display at the Monaco Yacht Show 2019.
Launched in 1986, the yacht underwent an extensive $20 million refit between 2015-2016. She is being presented in immaculate condition, with fresh interiors and modern amenities including a new entertainment system and technical engineering works.
The yacht also has a variety of alluring features that deserve to be seen up close, including a helicopter deck and mammoth toys and tenders garage.
A 2010 launch from Feadship, the 44m/146ft charter yacht GLADIATOR will also be showing off her Feadship pedigree at the forthcoming Monaco Yacht Show.
The yacht’s interiors come from Sinot Design, and feature a soothing beach club theme with an emphasis on harmonizing indoor-outdoor living.
Her impressive beach club is worth seeing as well, with its well-equipped gym, steam room and expansive swim platform.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed