A fantastic deal on an equally superb yacht, DIANE is offering a 15% discount when you book for more than five days between 19 - 26 July in the Balearic islands.
This island chain, comprising Ibiza, Mallorca and Menorca, promises an unforgettable vacation no matter what type of luxury yacht charter you’re looking for.
In Ibiza, you can expect shimmering blue sea, long stretches of sandy beach and plenty to see and do.
The shores are home to numerous upscale beach clubs, where you can while away the day sipping fresh mojitos on a sunbed.
Ibiza also has a well-deserved reputation for its sensational party scene, and you will no doubt enjoy an unbeatable clubbing experience on the White Isle.
While away the day sipping fresh mojitos on a sunbed.
Meanwhile, Mallorca and Menorca have a more relaxed vibes, with countless little coves and breathtaking beaches that you can only access by sea.
After a night of partying, be sure to head over to this pretty pair of islands to explore the bustling Sunday markets and spend a day snorkelling and swimming.
Stay into the evening, and sample fresh seafood at one of the islands’ delicious, family-run tavernas before heading back on board DIANE.
A versatile and well-equipped yacht
DIANE was delivered by renowned Italian shipbuilder Benetti in 2007. She underwent a refit earlier this year, which means she is in pristine condition with all of the latest luxury amenities.
The yacht has accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins.
Her interiors are by Zuretti, and they are timeless and elegant. She has both a main salon and a skylounge, along with interior dining and an indoor cocktail bar that is adjacent to an outdoor seating area.
The highlight of DIANE is her sundeck.
Here, you can lie back on a sunlounger and top up your tan, dine in a shaded area, or enjoy evening drinks with your group thanks to sofa seating.
There is also a spacious jacuzzi with a bar, and an inviting spread of sunpads with steps leading up to them.
To top it off, the motor yacht also has a romantic foredeck seating area and a fold-out swim platform with plenty of water toys.
There is a spacious jacuzzi with a bar and an inviting spread of sunpads.
All things considered, DIANE would make an excellent charter platform for a multitude of different charter guests.
Whether you wish to relax with family or have a fun-filled vacation with friends, DIANE will play the perfect host.
You can take a look at our Ibiza yacht charter guide, which is packed with useful information, tips and things to see and do to help you get the most out of your time in the Balearics.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...