Taking place this year from 18 June, Cannes Lions is the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries. For five days, attendees will gather in Cannes to learn, network and celebrate through a programme of talks, workshops and exhibitions.
The event presents the perfect opportunity to charter a yacht berthed in the Old Port, located just steps away from the festival hub, Les Palais des Festivals, and use it as a base from which to do business, conduct meetings and host an array of glittering events.
Read on to discover four superyachts available for a last-minute Cannes Lions yacht charter.
Primed for large scale entertainment, the iconic 90m/295ft charter yacht NERO from Corsair Yachts is perfect for corporate and event charters, and combining the authentic charm and elegance of the 1920s with state-of-the-art technology and modern features, she captivates all who step aboard.
From the library and formal dining room, which can serve as a boardroom, to numerous outdoor seating areas, there are a range of spaces in which to impress clients and contacts during the day. Then, by night, up to 100 guests can come on board for a glittering superyacht party.
What’s more, she is looking better than ever after a recent refit led by Laura Pomponi from Luxury Projects. Accentuating her modern classic style, she now boasts brighter limed oak woodwork, as well as new fabrics and furniture, custom artworks, stunning lighting and a fresh blue-green motif.
There are redesigned areas on board too, which make entertaining even more fluid. Examples include a new bar in the skylounge and a new alfresco dining area for 14 guests on the upper deck aft.
Another highly sought-after charter option with availability at the upcoming festival is the 56m/185ft superyacht ‘My Seanna’. Jam-packed with luxurious amenities and one of the most opulent interiors on the charter fleet, this Delta Marine build likewise wows all her lucky guests.
Gold brushed accents run throughout the living areas of the interior alongside matt finished wooden panelling, Italian white marble flooring and Baroque-styling furnishings and details. Indeed, both the main salon and skylounge provide lavish settings in which to conduct business.
The spacious exterior areas are also ideal for entertaining. Wine and dine guests around a 10-seater alfresco dining table on the upper deck aft or serve cocktails on the show-stopping sundeck. The beach club can even transform into a nightclub.
My Seanna also makes a great base. When in need of some downtime on a corporate yacht charter, unwind in the crow’s nest, work out in the gym or relax in the sundeck sauna.
With a bottle green hull, rugged lines and go-anywhere cruising capabilities, the 36m/118ft expedition yacht BEVERLEY from the Benetti Sail Division is a unique charter offering. She is also equipped with a variety of sophisticated spaces for dining, socialising and relaxing.
Evoking the bygone days of sailing, the interior is defined by elegant American Cherrywood, light parquet floors and classic furnishings. Flanked by large windows, the main salon features a sumptuous lounge, a marble-topped bar and a dining option where presentations can be carried out in style.
It is also possible for business to take place outside even in the sunny climes of the South of France. This is thanks to a variety of shaded areas and a misting system on the top deck. Alfresco dining is also possible here, as is lounging in the sun for those quieter moments of your stay.
There is another alfresco dining area protected by windbreakers on the main deck aft, while four cabins can sleep up to nine guests. Indeed, chartering a superyacht at Cannes Lions also makes an unrivalled accommodation option.
Meanwhile, the 37m/122ft motor yacht ‘Her Destiny’ is suitable for those looking for a more contemporary feel on their Cannes Lions yacht charter. A spacious, modern interior and plentiful deck spaces make this Heesen build a highly attractive choice for event charters.
Whether meeting one-on-one with clients or hosting a business lunch, the deck areas are suitable for any occasion. Up to 12 guests can dine around a large table on the main deck aft, while casual catch ups and evening drinks can take place on the well-equipped sundeck.
The outside areas then effortlessly roll into the interior instantly putting all who enter at ease. High-gloss white panels and gleaming silver accents create a tranquil atmosphere, made even better by huge windows which allow natural light to flood inside and guests to keep in touch with their surrounds.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainment systems, a sundeck Jacuzzi and a spacious drop-down swim platform for private yacht charters. She can also reach a maximum speed of 29 knots, if there’s time to take her out for a cruise along the French Riviera.
For more details on any of the above yachts, speak to your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in Cannes.
- 80m COSMOS will be ‘world’s largest and fastest aluminium yacht’ With the capacity to reach speeds nearing 30 knots, Heesen’s 80.7m/ 265ft motor yacht COSMOS combines high performance ...
- 2019 Review: An exceptional year for the luxury yacht charter marketAnother year is drawing to a close, and as we prepare to welcome in 2020, YachtCharterFleet reflects on how the charte...
- S/Y 'Maltese Falcon’ steps in to provide humanitarian aid in the MediterraneanThe 88m/ 289ft sailing yacht ‘Maltese Falcon’ reports being involved in a mission to aid the passengers of a small boat...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...
- Foreign-flagged yachts can now charter in AustraliaThe Special Recreational Vessels Bill 2019 has been passed by the Australian parliament, meaning that foreign-flagged y...
- Explorer yacht LEGEND offers incredible Arctic skiing experience with Olympic gold medallistThe 77m/254ft superyacht LEGEND is heading to Greenland and Antarctica to offer unforgettable skiing adventures with Ol...