Following a complete refit in 2015, the owner of superyacht DXB has released a special deal for a five day charter experience between the 8th and 13th of July 2018.
The Mediterranean is at your fingertips and you'll be able to enjoy some of the world's finest cruising grounds at a reduced rate.
The sleek Benetti model is the ideal vessel for entertaining groups of guests in the great outdoors.
Vast expanses of deck space provide ample opportunities for guests to socialise, relax and make the most of the spectacular views of the Mediterranean. The fun starts at the swim platform with access to an impressive selection of water toys, plus a huge inflatable slide which can be enjoyed by all the guests onboard.
The aft bridge deck provides a comfortable seating area with a desirable al fresco dining option for lunch with a view. Rising up to the sundeck there is plenty more seating in a relaxing seating area plus a selection of sun loungers which are sprinkled around the ondeck Jacuzzi. A fridge, bar and barbeque complete the scene for an iconic evening under the stars.
Spacious exterior living and al fresco dining makes DXB an ideal charter for exploring the Mediterranean.
Interior design from the popular designer Zuretti create a timeless and elegant feel within DXB.
The collection of rich woods and neutral furnishings enhance the feeling of space yet still maintains the comfortable and cosy environment for guests to enjoy.
The open plan main deck boasts an impressive amount of natural light thanks to the abundance of windows and a superior lounge creates the perfect space for relaxing during transit. A formal dining area also has it's place on the main deck with idyllic views of the charter plus the scenery outside.
For a seat with a view, guests can enjoy drinks in the sky lounge and listen to the latest music with top of the range audio equipment.
At the end of an exciting day in the Mediterranean the 10 guests on board can retreat to luxurious cabins which are fully equipped with everything they need. A full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a further two doubles and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
To make the most of the special offer for chartering DXB this July, contact your preferred charter broker today.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...