Following a complete refit in 2015, the owner of superyacht DXB has released a special deal for a five day charter experience between the 8th and 13th of July 2018.
The Mediterranean is at your fingertips and you'll be able to enjoy some of the world's finest cruising grounds at a reduced rate.
The sleek Benetti model is the ideal vessel for entertaining groups of guests in the great outdoors.
Vast expanses of deck space provide ample opportunities for guests to socialise, relax and make the most of the spectacular views of the Mediterranean. The fun starts at the swim platform with access to an impressive selection of water toys, plus a huge inflatable slide which can be enjoyed by all the guests onboard.
The aft bridge deck provides a comfortable seating area with a desirable al fresco dining option for lunch with a view. Rising up to the sundeck there is plenty more seating in a relaxing seating area plus a selection of sun loungers which are sprinkled around the ondeck Jacuzzi. A fridge, bar and barbeque complete the scene for an iconic evening under the stars.
Spacious exterior living and al fresco dining makes DXB an ideal charter for exploring the Mediterranean.
Interior design from the popular designer Zuretti create a timeless and elegant feel within DXB.
The collection of rich woods and neutral furnishings enhance the feeling of space yet still maintains the comfortable and cosy environment for guests to enjoy.
The open plan main deck boasts an impressive amount of natural light thanks to the abundance of windows and a superior lounge creates the perfect space for relaxing during transit. A formal dining area also has it's place on the main deck with idyllic views of the charter plus the scenery outside.
For a seat with a view, guests can enjoy drinks in the sky lounge and listen to the latest music with top of the range audio equipment.
At the end of an exciting day in the Mediterranean the 10 guests on board can retreat to luxurious cabins which are fully equipped with everything they need. A full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a further two doubles and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
To make the most of the special offer for chartering DXB this July, contact your preferred charter broker today.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed