Following a complete refit in 2015, the owner of superyacht DXB has released a special deal for a five day charter experience between the 8th and 13th of July 2018.
The Mediterranean is at your fingertips and you'll be able to enjoy some of the world's finest cruising grounds at a reduced rate.
The sleek Benetti model is the ideal vessel for entertaining groups of guests in the great outdoors.
Vast expanses of deck space provide ample opportunities for guests to socialise, relax and make the most of the spectacular views of the Mediterranean. The fun starts at the swim platform with access to an impressive selection of water toys, plus a huge inflatable slide which can be enjoyed by all the guests onboard.
The aft bridge deck provides a comfortable seating area with a desirable al fresco dining option for lunch with a view. Rising up to the sundeck there is plenty more seating in a relaxing seating area plus a selection of sun loungers which are sprinkled around the ondeck Jacuzzi. A fridge, bar and barbeque complete the scene for an iconic evening under the stars.
Spacious exterior living and al fresco dining makes DXB an ideal charter for exploring the Mediterranean.
Interior design from the popular designer Zuretti create a timeless and elegant feel within DXB.
The collection of rich woods and neutral furnishings enhance the feeling of space yet still maintains the comfortable and cosy environment for guests to enjoy.
The open plan main deck boasts an impressive amount of natural light thanks to the abundance of windows and a superior lounge creates the perfect space for relaxing during transit. A formal dining area also has it's place on the main deck with idyllic views of the charter plus the scenery outside.
For a seat with a view, guests can enjoy drinks in the sky lounge and listen to the latest music with top of the range audio equipment.
At the end of an exciting day in the Mediterranean the 10 guests on board can retreat to luxurious cabins which are fully equipped with everything they need. A full beam master stateroom is located on the main deck with a further two doubles and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
To make the most of the special offer for chartering DXB this July, contact your preferred charter broker today.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...