35 Metre Motor Yacht Aladina Available For Charter
The 35m motor yacht Aladina offers extensive exterior deck space over three floors, including a sundeck with a spa pool. She has extensive audio visual equipment and an immaculate interior by Zuretti.
Launched in 2000, she is a beautiful Benetti Classic and holds a myriad of water sports equipment on board, including a trampoline, windsurfers, an inflatable kayak, snorkelling gear, wakeboards and water skis. She also has a 5m Novurania tender.
Scott Walton has been the captain of Aladina for nine years and he works with five experienced crewmembers. Her twin MTU engines provide a cruising speed of 11.5 knots and a top speed of 16 knots, while her Quantum Zero Speed Stabilisers will be a blessing to anyone who suffers from seasickness, dramatically reducing the movement of the yacht when at anchor.
Aladina has full-beam master and VIP suites, two double cabins and two twin cabins that can accommodate eight guests.
Based in the South of France, in La Napoule, she is spending the summer season in the Western Mediterranean and is chartering at a high season weekly rate of €84,000 and a low season weekly rate of €77,000.
For more information, please contact your Charter Broker.
her Quantum Zero Speed Stabilisers will be a blessing to anyone who suffers from seasickness, dramatically reducing the movement of the yacht when at anchor.
More Yacht Information
Accama Yacht For Charter
35m Benetti, 2000 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...