Available throughout the month of June, the rate for sailing yacht MARAE has been reduced for New England yacht charters.
Complete with a displacement hull constructed by Alloy Yachts, MARAE has impressive entertainment and leisure facilities onboard which makes her the perfect vessel for entertaining groups of guests in various locations.
The traditional sailing yacht charm of MARAE has been largely created by Ted Fontaine, who made the designs for both the interior and exterior of the model. The sophisticated look is reflected throughout the vessel making her a dream to charter.
Exteriors of MARAE provide ample space for the six guests onboard, with room to enjoy the picturesque views around New England and steps leading down to a swim platform.
The upper deck is the outdoor hub of activity, with fitted sunloungers and shaded seating for warm afternoons.
Elegance and comfort are pride of place with MARAE and the cabins onboard are exceptional.
Interiors further reflect the talents of designer Ted Fontaine, with a beautiful collaboration of rich wood and traditional nautical tones.
The main salon has plenty of seating for all the guests onboard with extra legroom and an abundance of natural light which pours in through the ceiling windows. An elegant formal dining option is available here with sophisticated upholstered chairs ideal for dinner parties and special occasions.
For guests wanting more sunlight, the upper salon is a must for making the most of the spectacular views around the vessel. Panoramic sights are easy to see and can be enjoyed with a range of drinks from the full wet bar.
After a day of exploring New England guests can retire to relaxing accommodation comprising of three staterooms. One containing a queen size bed, one double and a third twin cabin.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed