Available throughout the month of June, the rate for sailing yacht MARAE has been reduced for New England yacht charters.
Complete with a displacement hull constructed by Alloy Yachts, MARAE has impressive entertainment and leisure facilities onboard which makes her the perfect vessel for entertaining groups of guests in various locations.
The traditional sailing yacht charm of MARAE has been largely created by Ted Fontaine, who made the designs for both the interior and exterior of the model. The sophisticated look is reflected throughout the vessel making her a dream to charter.
Exteriors of MARAE provide ample space for the six guests onboard, with room to enjoy the picturesque views around New England and steps leading down to a swim platform.
The upper deck is the outdoor hub of activity, with fitted sunloungers and shaded seating for warm afternoons.
Elegance and comfort are pride of place with MARAE and the cabins onboard are exceptional.
Interiors further reflect the talents of designer Ted Fontaine, with a beautiful collaboration of rich wood and traditional nautical tones.
The main salon has plenty of seating for all the guests onboard with extra legroom and an abundance of natural light which pours in through the ceiling windows. An elegant formal dining option is available here with sophisticated upholstered chairs ideal for dinner parties and special occasions.
For guests wanting more sunlight, the upper salon is a must for making the most of the spectacular views around the vessel. Panoramic sights are easy to see and can be enjoyed with a range of drinks from the full wet bar.
After a day of exploring New England guests can retire to relaxing accommodation comprising of three staterooms. One containing a queen size bed, one double and a third twin cabin.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...