Available throughout the month of June, the rate for sailing yacht MARAE has been reduced for New England yacht charters.
Complete with a displacement hull constructed by Alloy Yachts, MARAE has impressive entertainment and leisure facilities onboard which makes her the perfect vessel for entertaining groups of guests in various locations.
The traditional sailing yacht charm of MARAE has been largely created by Ted Fontaine, who made the designs for both the interior and exterior of the model. The sophisticated look is reflected throughout the vessel making her a dream to charter.
Exteriors of MARAE provide ample space for the six guests onboard, with room to enjoy the picturesque views around New England and steps leading down to a swim platform.
The upper deck is the outdoor hub of activity, with fitted sunloungers and shaded seating for warm afternoons.
Elegance and comfort are pride of place with MARAE and the cabins onboard are exceptional.
Interiors further reflect the talents of designer Ted Fontaine, with a beautiful collaboration of rich wood and traditional nautical tones.
The main salon has plenty of seating for all the guests onboard with extra legroom and an abundance of natural light which pours in through the ceiling windows. An elegant formal dining option is available here with sophisticated upholstered chairs ideal for dinner parties and special occasions.
For guests wanting more sunlight, the upper salon is a must for making the most of the spectacular views around the vessel. Panoramic sights are easy to see and can be enjoyed with a range of drinks from the full wet bar.
After a day of exploring New England guests can retire to relaxing accommodation comprising of three staterooms. One containing a queen size bed, one double and a third twin cabin.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...