Following a rigorous period of sea trials on the North Sea, Bravo Eugenia spent the recent holidays in Norway before returning to Oceanco this week for her final touches.
With exterior styling by Nuvolari Lenard, naval architecture by Lateral Naval Architects and interior styling by Reymond Langton Design, she is the first of the yard’s “new wave of forward-thinking yachts” to feature its LIFE (Lengthened, Innovative, Fuel-efficient, Eco-friendly) design.
Now delivered, she is in 36th place in the World Largest Superyacht rankings and has also become the third largest yacht to ever be built in the Netherlands.
Distinctive features include a single-tiered engine room which allows for an optimised long and slender hull shape, resulting in a reduction in overall propulsion and power demand.
On sea trials, she exceeded performance expectations. James Roy, Managing Director of Lateral, said: “Coupled with her hybrid propulsion system, Bravo Eugenia delivers exceptional performance and is configured to offer multiple operational modes, each matched to the variable operating profile of a yacht designed to adventure autonomously across the world’s oceans.”
Now delivered, Bravo Eugenia is in 36th place in the World Largest Superyacht rankings
Other highlights include two helipads and a large tender garage for an extensive water toy collection. She also has a luxurious beach club, a dedicated gym and a huge spa, which includes a sauna, steam room, massage room and plunge pool.
Her contemporary interior, meanwhile, features light maple wood and white pearl lacquer with contrasting accents of walnut and ebony.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.