After YachtCharterFleet broke the news about the successful launch of 99.95m (328ft) megayacht MOONRISE in February, Feadship's latest superyacht is now heading out on sea trials in the North Sea.
Formerly known as Feadship 1008, MOONRISE has ventured into open sea for the first time to begin her sea trials.
It comes after the superyacht was launched on February 7 at Feadship's XL Makkum facilities.
She is the longest Feadship yacht by waterline length, and her sleek exteriors have created a buzz in the yachting industry.
The yacht's exteriors are by Studio de Voogt. According to Feadship, her profile marries "sleek sensual lines with a modern masculine profile." Key features include a plumb bow, sharp lines and long segments of dark glazing.
Exterior highlights include a foredeck helipad and a dip pool on the sundeck forward.
Her profile marries sleek sensual lines with a modern masculine profile.
The yacht's interiors are the work of Remi Tessier Design, and follow a sophisticated and minimal theme. High ceilings feature throughout, and she boasts a large beach club with a gym and wellness centre.
In total, the motor yacht provides accommodation for a total of 16 guests in eight staterooms.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed