The Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival are two of the most famous events to take place in the Mediterranean. We take a look at the best charter yachts to take you to these two fabulous destinations this summer.
The 49.07 metre Trinity motoryacht LA DEA II currently has availability for both the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix. Built in 2007, she can accommodate up to 80 guests for parties at the dock and boasts a myriad of leisure and entertainment facilities that make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining.
Motor yacht SEA FORCE ONE is also available for both events. Built by Mariotti Yachts in 2008, the 53 metre charter yacht can hold 80 guests at the dock and features a professional disc-jockey booth and sound system onboard.
The 57 metre Aegean sailing yacht MONTIGNE also has availability and is able to host parties for as many as 150 guests. Featuring a spa, on-deck Jacuzzi and WiFi connection throughout, she was custom built in 2009 and showcases exterior styling by the shipyard.
Royal Denship motor yacht FORCE BLUE is accepting charter enquiries for Cannes and Monaco. A conversion expedition yacht at 63 metres, she has a layout that can hold as many as 130 people onboard for quayside events.
The 46 metre Su Marine sailing yacht ROXANE has availability for the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival. Built in 2010, she was put forward as a finalist for the World Superyacht Award for 'Best Sailing Yacht in the 45m+ size range' and the Showboats Design Award for 'Recreational Area for Guest Use' award in 2011.
44 metre Baglietto motor yacht APACHE II, able to accommodate 100 guests in port, is open for both the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix. Custom built in 2009, she features huge outdoor spaces including an18 metre sundeck.
The CMN motor yacht PARAMOUR is available for both events and her owner is offering free berthing for a six-day charter at Cannes. The 43 metre custom built charter yacht was refitted in 2012 and is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system to reduce roll motion effect.
The 42.75 metre Baglietto superyacht SOFIA 3 is available for the Monaco Grand Prix only. Her owner has arranged for a berth in Zone 2 at the floating dock.
For more details about any of these charter yachts, contact your yacht charter broker.
The Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival are two of the most famous events to take place in the Mediterranean.
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- Charter Yachts Win At World Superyacht Awards 2017At this year’s World Superyacht Awards, held on 13th May at the Palazzo Vecchio in Florence, a fine selection of charte...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...