The Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival are two of the most famous events to take place in the Mediterranean. We take a look at the best charter yachts to take you to these two fabulous destinations this summer.
The 49.07 metre Trinity motoryacht LA DEA II currently has availability for both the Cannes Film Festival and the Monaco Grand Prix. Built in 2007, she can accommodate up to 80 guests for parties at the dock and boasts a myriad of leisure and entertainment facilities that make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining.
Motor yacht SEA FORCE ONE is also available for both events. Built by Mariotti Yachts in 2008, the 53 metre charter yacht can hold 80 guests at the dock and features a professional disc-jockey booth and sound system onboard.
The 57 metre Aegean sailing yacht MONTIGNE also has availability and is able to host parties for as many as 150 guests. Featuring a spa, on-deck Jacuzzi and WiFi connection throughout, she was custom built in 2009 and showcases exterior styling by the shipyard.
Royal Denship motor yacht FORCE BLUE is accepting charter enquiries for Cannes and Monaco. A conversion expedition yacht at 63 metres, she has a layout that can hold as many as 130 people onboard for quayside events.
The 46 metre Su Marine sailing yacht ROXANE has availability for the Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival. Built in 2010, she was put forward as a finalist for the World Superyacht Award for 'Best Sailing Yacht in the 45m+ size range' and the Showboats Design Award for 'Recreational Area for Guest Use' award in 2011.
44 metre Baglietto motor yacht APACHE II, able to accommodate 100 guests in port, is open for both the Cannes Film Festival and Monaco Grand Prix. Custom built in 2009, she features huge outdoor spaces including an18 metre sundeck.
The CMN motor yacht PARAMOUR is available for both events and her owner is offering free berthing for a six-day charter at Cannes. The 43 metre custom built charter yacht was refitted in 2012 and is equipped with an ultra-modern stabilisation system to reduce roll motion effect.
The 42.75 metre Baglietto superyacht SOFIA 3 is available for the Monaco Grand Prix only. Her owner has arranged for a berth in Zone 2 at the floating dock.
For more details about any of these charter yachts, contact your yacht charter broker.
The Monaco Grand Prix and Cannes Film Festival are two of the most famous events to take place in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...