The new look edition of Yachts Miami Beach has now opened its doors, showcasing one of the world’s largest displays of luxury yachts available for both sale and charter.
Running in Miami until 20th February, the highly-anticipated 29th edition of Yachts Miami Beach is already dazzling show-goers with its new look and layout changes, which has created a more interactive and inviting environment for exhibitors and visitors alike.
The in-water display of new and pre-owned vessels spans for more than a mile along Collins Avenue, from 41st Street to 54th Street, and covers more than 1.2 million square feet of space.
Also kicking off today is sister event Superyacht Miami, which takes place across the city in Island Deep Harbour on Watson Island. Open to invitees only, the exhibition presents superyachts measuring up 500 feet.
The transformed layout of the show highlights its picturesque waterfront setting along Indian Creek Waterway as more and more attendees start to enter the show through five artfully designed show entrances, each with attractive way-finding graphics and an information booth.
Over the past seven days, superyachts from the planet’s finest boat builders have been arriving in Watson Island’s exclusive marina and crews have been busy this morning making the final preparations to ensure their yacht is ready to welcome aboard show visitors.
Expected to be a highlight of the show is the 42m/138ft charter yacht DREW. Launched in 2016 by Benetti, she arrived onto the charter market just a few weeks ago, and show-goers will be wowed by her serene Redman Whiteley Dixon-designed interior, chic beach club and innovative foredeck complete with an inviting spa pool.
Another must-see yacht along Collins Avenue is IAG Yachts’ 40m/133ft charter yacht SERENITY. She was similarly delivered last year and opened for charter earlier this week. Sure to impress all those luxury enough to step aboard is her unique sundeck wading pool and distinctive fixed side balconies.
Also making her presence felt will be the colourful 40m/131ft charter yacht ANKA from Princess. As well as a striking turquoise hull and radar arch, she boasts a six-person sundeck Jacuzzi with a nearby bar, a beautifully modern interior by Fendi and an oversized beach club.
YachtCharterFleet will report back on happenings from Miami’s premier yacht show over the next five days, so be sure to check back to keep updated on the latest news. In the meantime, read our article on 5 top charter yachts at Yachts Miami Beach 2017.
The highly-anticipated Yachts Miami Beach is expected to dazzle show-goers with its new look and layout changes
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...