VIP Charters Available At The America’s Cup 2017
The 35th edition of the prestigious regatta, the America’s Cup will be contested around the crystal blue waters of Bermuda in June of next year.
With teams going head to head in a range of catamarans designed to ‘fly’ above the waves, the race is naturally set to be every inch the unmissable spectacle.
As well as hosting some of the world’s most unique and outstanding racing, the event also features a number of concerts and entertainment options.
As might be expected, getting access to a VIP berth for such an event is as prized as the trophies and medals being handed out.
It is therefore something of a treat to reveal two yachts which have announced they are currently offering such an opportunity to charterers.
The first of the two sailing yachts currently offering a VIP berth at the America’s Cup 2017 is the 28m/92ft sailing yacht SAVARONA.
Refitted less than a year ago, the sailing yacht features a tastefully traditional interior replete with impressive gloss finishes and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
Nicely primed for the regatta, her aft deck provides an abundance of room for charter guests to catch all of the action in style and space.
Comprised of 1 master, 1 VIP, and a single twin, S/Y SAVARONA is capable of accommodating up to 6 guests, making her entirely suitable for both families and small parties.
Being treated to some superb racing and five star hospitality, chartering a yacht for the America’s Cup is in every respect the perfect summer getaway
The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society the year she was delivered, MARAE also enjoyed an extensive refit in 2014.
Boasting some truly remarkable carpentry, the range of woods and grains which compose the interior make her a nicely distinguished yacht.
As well as offering a number of al fresco dining options, the exterior of MARAE also benefits from a broad walkway and ample room to look out across the water.
Similar to SAVARONA, S/Y MARAE sleeps up to 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...