The 35th edition of the prestigious regatta, the America’s Cup will be contested around the crystal blue waters of Bermuda in June of next year.
With teams going head to head in a range of catamarans designed to ‘fly’ above the waves, the race is naturally set to be every inch the unmissable spectacle.
As well as hosting some of the world’s most unique and outstanding racing, the event also features a number of concerts and entertainment options.
As might be expected, getting access to a VIP berth for such an event is as prized as the trophies and medals being handed out.
It is therefore something of a treat to reveal two yachts which have announced they are currently offering such an opportunity to charterers.
The first of the two sailing yachts currently offering a VIP berth at the America’s Cup 2017 is the 28m/92ft sailing yacht SAVARONA.
Refitted less than a year ago, the sailing yacht features a tastefully traditional interior replete with impressive gloss finishes and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
Nicely primed for the regatta, her aft deck provides an abundance of room for charter guests to catch all of the action in style and space.
Comprised of 1 master, 1 VIP, and a single twin, S/Y SAVARONA is capable of accommodating up to 6 guests, making her entirely suitable for both families and small parties.
Being treated to some superb racing and five star hospitality, chartering a yacht for the America’s Cup is in every respect the perfect summer getaway
The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society the year she was delivered, MARAE also enjoyed an extensive refit in 2014.
Boasting some truly remarkable carpentry, the range of woods and grains which compose the interior make her a nicely distinguished yacht.
As well as offering a number of al fresco dining options, the exterior of MARAE also benefits from a broad walkway and ample room to look out across the water.
Similar to SAVARONA, S/Y MARAE sleeps up to 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...