The 35th edition of the prestigious regatta, the America’s Cup will be contested around the crystal blue waters of Bermuda in June of next year.
With teams going head to head in a range of catamarans designed to ‘fly’ above the waves, the race is naturally set to be every inch the unmissable spectacle.
As well as hosting some of the world’s most unique and outstanding racing, the event also features a number of concerts and entertainment options.
As might be expected, getting access to a VIP berth for such an event is as prized as the trophies and medals being handed out.
It is therefore something of a treat to reveal two yachts which have announced they are currently offering such an opportunity to charterers.
The first of the two sailing yachts currently offering a VIP berth at the America’s Cup 2017 is the 28m/92ft sailing yacht SAVARONA.
Refitted less than a year ago, the sailing yacht features a tastefully traditional interior replete with impressive gloss finishes and plenty of comfortable furnishings.
Nicely primed for the regatta, her aft deck provides an abundance of room for charter guests to catch all of the action in style and space.
Comprised of 1 master, 1 VIP, and a single twin, S/Y SAVARONA is capable of accommodating up to 6 guests, making her entirely suitable for both families and small parties.
Being treated to some superb racing and five star hospitality, chartering a yacht for the America’s Cup is in every respect the perfect summer getaway
The winner of the ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society the year she was delivered, MARAE also enjoyed an extensive refit in 2014.
Boasting some truly remarkable carpentry, the range of woods and grains which compose the interior make her a nicely distinguished yacht.
As well as offering a number of al fresco dining options, the exterior of MARAE also benefits from a broad walkway and ample room to look out across the water.
Similar to SAVARONA, S/Y MARAE sleeps up to 6 guests across 3 well-appointed cabins.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...