Video: World’s Largest Charter Yacht ECLIPSE Filmed By Drone
A famously private vessel, ECLIPSE has always been the preserve of a select few, with only a handful of images suggesting the kind of magic the British designer Terence Disdale has worked on her interior.
Built by the innovative German shipyard Blohm + Voss back in 2010, she was unsurprisingly named ‘Best Displacement Motor Yacht Of 3,000GT and Above’ as well as being the joint winner of the prestigious ‘Motor Yacht of the Year’ award at the World Superyacht Awards 2011.
With so much eminence and mystery surrounding her, it’s little wonder that she has generated an almost unprecedented curiosity amongst both industry players and charterers.
It was therefore to great excitement that the ‘French Riviera Water Toys’ company uploaded extensive drone footage of her as she joined the proceedings in Cannes earlier this month.
With so much to take in, the video of superyacht ECLIPSE is an all but inexhaustible resource
Offering a full panorama of motor yacht ECLIPSE as she dazzles in the Mediterranean sun, the footage begins by offering a profile of her starboard side before moving towards the fore and returning down her port side.
From here, the drone travels a little closer to the stern where the more eagle-eyed viewers will be able to catch a glimpse of her beach club.
In this way, not only are we treated to detailed views of her harmonious exterior lines, but also of her two helipads, tender garages, swim platform, and the various outdoor spaces spread across her various decks.
Obviously, with so much to take in, the video is an all but inexhaustible resource.
More Yacht Information
Eclipse Yacht For Charter
163m Blohm + Voss, 2010 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...