VIDEO: Superyacht TANGO Launches New Rolls-Royce to Australian Market
The 43m/140ft charter yacht TANGO was filmed escorting a new Rolls-Royce model into the iconic Sydney Harbour earlier this week.
The largest yacht available to charter in Sydney, TANGO cruised into the city's harbour with the two-door, four-seater convertible on her top deck as part of its Asia-Pacific debut. Known as Dawn, the Rolls-Royce has a price tag of £250,000 and is quoted to be “the sexiest Rolls-Royce ever built” by Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes, CEO of the luxury car company.
TANGO was chosen for Dawn’s launch as she perfectly encapsulates the outdoor lifestyle of Australia as well as the alfresco feeling of the new vehicle, due to start production next year.
As seen in the video clip above, the spectacular reveal took place at dawn in homage to the car’s name.
Luxury yacht TANGO was launched herself in 2006 by the Australian shipyard Austal. She has since undergone an extensive refit, which saw the addition of a 5-metre extension as well as a new beach club and touch-and-go helipad area that can be converted into a dance floor.
Capable of accommodating up to 49 guests on board for day cruises around Sydney Harbour, the motor yacht makes a great corporate charter option. With expansive deck spaces, she can host guests in absolute comfort and style while taking in stunning sights such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Alternatively, for the ultimate Australian adventure, she can be chartered up the coast in the idyllic Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef. With five staterooms, the yacht can comfortably sleep up to eight guests on a luxury yacht charter vacation.
Other highlights include a cigar room on the flybridge, a sauna located in the beach club and a Jacuzzi on the bow. Plus, her interior is decorated with Australian artworks and paintings throughout.
If you are interested in the charter options of M/Y TANGO, please contact your preferred charter broker.
More Yacht Information
Tango Yacht For Charter
43m Austal, 2006 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...