Proving that she’s just as impressive in the sun as she is in the snow, CLOUDBREAK cut a phenomenal figure as she approached the Island Gardens Deep Harbour in front of a number of amazed onlookers on Saturday.
Styled by the legendary Espen Oeino, her masculine lines and angularity perfectly represent her outstanding seafaring capabilities whilst producing an instantly recognisable profile.
Just as unique throughout the communal and guest spaces found around her interior, Christian Liaigre has ensured that every last desire of the modern charter guest is finely satisfied by the facilities on offer.
To see more, check out the video below:
Offering a series of adventurous activities, it is possible to use the superyacht for adrenaline inducing pursuits such as heli-skiing and the more relaxed pace offered by her inflatable water toys and tenders.
When it comes to unwinding and reflecting on all of the day’s action, a dedicated ‘movie room’ on the upper deck allows guests to warm up whilst enjoying footage captured on camcorders.
Demonstrating the sheer extent of her powers, CLOUDBREAK underwent an inaugural global expedition following her delivery last year, visiting disparate destinations such as Alaska, the Galapagos, and Fiji.
Fusing a groundbreaking performance with the latest luxuries, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is ideal for any conceivable charter destination
Thanks to her marvellous range, the superyacht is able to traverse areas of the globe which would be impossible for the majority of superyachts- a feat which places her firmly in a league of her own.
Along with an all but unrivalled master cabin, CLOUDBREAK also includes 4 double cabins and 2 twin cabins, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests when away on a private yacht charter vacation.
To learn even more about the award-winning superyacht, be sure to sure to read our full review here.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y CLOUDRBEAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in Miami.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...