The quiet but no less distinguished sister of of Ibiza, Formentera is fast becoming the island of choice for the discerning charterer.
It was therefore no great surprise to discover the award-winning OKTO in the surrounding waters last month, sat at-anchor and enjoying the characteristic Mediterranean climate.
Beginning from the aft, the footage traces the motor yacht along the starboard side before coming round to the bow before slowly returning down the port side.
Taking a close inspection of the aft, the footage also reveals the generous dimensions of OKTO’s iconic infinity pool, a feature which makes her ideal for a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best in modern superyacht design, OKTO delivers a charter experience defined by an effortless sophistication
Taking first place in the category for ‘Best Exterior Design 52m-82m’ at the World Yacht Trophies in 2014, it’s no wonder that the outdoor spaces of OKTO are richly deserving of screen time.
Indeed, everything from the spacious alfresco dining arrangement towards the aft on the upper deck, to the broadly proportioned swim platform off the transom have been carefully styled by Andrea Vallicelli to provide charterers the greatest convenience.
Extending the options to the guest spaces, luxury yacht OKTO also features a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to form an appropriately impressive space for a morning coffee or a nightcap.
Whilst not captured on the latest footage, the interior of superyacht OKTO is every bit as remarkable as her award-winning exterior.
A masterpiece in monochrome, both the private and communal areas are furnished to an incredible standard, with an abundance of light ushering in a wholly welcoming atmosphere.
What’s more, with added insulation for improved noise-reduction and minimal vibration, the amenities found in the main and upper salons can be enjoyed in total tranquility.
Complete with a single master and VIP cabin, as well as three doubles and a single, OKTO is capable of accommodating parties of ten when away on a private charter.
Sure to command plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, OKTO is certainly a superyacht which gets better with each successive look.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...