The quiet but no less distinguished sister of of Ibiza, Formentera is fast becoming the island of choice for the discerning charterer.
It was therefore no great surprise to discover the award-winning OKTO in the surrounding waters last month, sat at-anchor and enjoying the characteristic Mediterranean climate.
Beginning from the aft, the footage traces the motor yacht along the starboard side before coming round to the bow before slowly returning down the port side.
Taking a close inspection of the aft, the footage also reveals the generous dimensions of OKTO’s iconic infinity pool, a feature which makes her ideal for a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best in modern superyacht design, OKTO delivers a charter experience defined by an effortless sophistication
Taking first place in the category for ‘Best Exterior Design 52m-82m’ at the World Yacht Trophies in 2014, it’s no wonder that the outdoor spaces of OKTO are richly deserving of screen time.
Indeed, everything from the spacious alfresco dining arrangement towards the aft on the upper deck, to the broadly proportioned swim platform off the transom have been carefully styled by Andrea Vallicelli to provide charterers the greatest convenience.
Extending the options to the guest spaces, luxury yacht OKTO also features a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to form an appropriately impressive space for a morning coffee or a nightcap.
Whilst not captured on the latest footage, the interior of superyacht OKTO is every bit as remarkable as her award-winning exterior.
A masterpiece in monochrome, both the private and communal areas are furnished to an incredible standard, with an abundance of light ushering in a wholly welcoming atmosphere.
What’s more, with added insulation for improved noise-reduction and minimal vibration, the amenities found in the main and upper salons can be enjoyed in total tranquility.
Complete with a single master and VIP cabin, as well as three doubles and a single, OKTO is capable of accommodating parties of ten when away on a private charter.
Sure to command plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, OKTO is certainly a superyacht which gets better with each successive look.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...