The quiet but no less distinguished sister of of Ibiza, Formentera is fast becoming the island of choice for the discerning charterer.
It was therefore no great surprise to discover the award-winning OKTO in the surrounding waters last month, sat at-anchor and enjoying the characteristic Mediterranean climate.
Beginning from the aft, the footage traces the motor yacht along the starboard side before coming round to the bow before slowly returning down the port side.
Taking a close inspection of the aft, the footage also reveals the generous dimensions of OKTO’s iconic infinity pool, a feature which makes her ideal for a private yacht charter.
Embodying the very best in modern superyacht design, OKTO delivers a charter experience defined by an effortless sophistication
Taking first place in the category for ‘Best Exterior Design 52m-82m’ at the World Yacht Trophies in 2014, it’s no wonder that the outdoor spaces of OKTO are richly deserving of screen time.
Indeed, everything from the spacious alfresco dining arrangement towards the aft on the upper deck, to the broadly proportioned swim platform off the transom have been carefully styled by Andrea Vallicelli to provide charterers the greatest convenience.
Extending the options to the guest spaces, luxury yacht OKTO also features a retractable balcony attached to the master cabin to form an appropriately impressive space for a morning coffee or a nightcap.
Whilst not captured on the latest footage, the interior of superyacht OKTO is every bit as remarkable as her award-winning exterior.
A masterpiece in monochrome, both the private and communal areas are furnished to an incredible standard, with an abundance of light ushering in a wholly welcoming atmosphere.
What’s more, with added insulation for improved noise-reduction and minimal vibration, the amenities found in the main and upper salons can be enjoyed in total tranquility.
Complete with a single master and VIP cabin, as well as three doubles and a single, OKTO is capable of accommodating parties of ten when away on a private charter.
Sure to command plenty of attention at the Monaco Yacht Show 2016, OKTO is certainly a superyacht which gets better with each successive look.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...