Sat amidst cobalt blue water, and with the attachable bimini providing shade up on the sundeck, it was clear she was in the perfect place to treat guests with some September sun in the Mediterranean.
Tracing her gracious Espen Oeino designed exterior, the latest footage of the award-winning superyacht provides a closer look at her generously proportioned tender garage on her starboard side as well as her elegantly shaped bow.
A true icon, superyacht KISMET is in many respects a charterer’s dream come true
Featuring a multi-level swimming pool, a discreetly retractable firepit, and a dedicated winter garden deck, the outdoor spaces of superyacht KISMET are incontestably in a league of their own.
What’s more, with an abundance of bespoke furnishings arranged to provide uninterrupted views across the ocean, those on board in Formentera are sure to have enjoyed their surroundings in total ease and comfort.
As can be seen in the recent footage, getting out on the water couldn’t be simpler, with the broad swim platform extending off the stern providing a perfect means of boarding the treats found in the tender garage.
Inside, a uniquely sophisticated glamour is sure to impress anyone who spends time on KISMET as part of a private yacht charter.
Taking its prompts from art deco and the styling of modern motor yachts, the interior includes a voluminous main salon with two fireplaces as well as a dedicated spa centre for guests to receive wellness treatments whilst away on the water.
Composed by Reymond Langton Design, both the communal and guest spaces have earned critical praise for their excellence, and with eight cabins offering accommodation for up to twelve guests, there’s room enough for larger parties to enjoy her many charms.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y KISMET, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Formentera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...