Sat amidst cobalt blue water, and with the attachable bimini providing shade up on the sundeck, it was clear she was in the perfect place to treat guests with some September sun in the Mediterranean.
Tracing her gracious Espen Oeino designed exterior, the latest footage of the award-winning superyacht provides a closer look at her generously proportioned tender garage on her starboard side as well as her elegantly shaped bow.
A true icon, superyacht KISMET is in many respects a charterer’s dream come true
Featuring a multi-level swimming pool, a discreetly retractable firepit, and a dedicated winter garden deck, the outdoor spaces of superyacht KISMET are incontestably in a league of their own.
What’s more, with an abundance of bespoke furnishings arranged to provide uninterrupted views across the ocean, those on board in Formentera are sure to have enjoyed their surroundings in total ease and comfort.
As can be seen in the recent footage, getting out on the water couldn’t be simpler, with the broad swim platform extending off the stern providing a perfect means of boarding the treats found in the tender garage.
Inside, a uniquely sophisticated glamour is sure to impress anyone who spends time on KISMET as part of a private yacht charter.
Taking its prompts from art deco and the styling of modern motor yachts, the interior includes a voluminous main salon with two fireplaces as well as a dedicated spa centre for guests to receive wellness treatments whilst away on the water.
Composed by Reymond Langton Design, both the communal and guest spaces have earned critical praise for their excellence, and with eight cabins offering accommodation for up to twelve guests, there’s room enough for larger parties to enjoy her many charms.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y KISMET, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Formentera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...