Sat amidst cobalt blue water, and with the attachable bimini providing shade up on the sundeck, it was clear she was in the perfect place to treat guests with some September sun in the Mediterranean.
Tracing her gracious Espen Oeino designed exterior, the latest footage of the award-winning superyacht provides a closer look at her generously proportioned tender garage on her starboard side as well as her elegantly shaped bow.
A true icon, superyacht KISMET is in many respects a charterer’s dream come true
Featuring a multi-level swimming pool, a discreetly retractable firepit, and a dedicated winter garden deck, the outdoor spaces of superyacht KISMET are incontestably in a league of their own.
What’s more, with an abundance of bespoke furnishings arranged to provide uninterrupted views across the ocean, those on board in Formentera are sure to have enjoyed their surroundings in total ease and comfort.
As can be seen in the recent footage, getting out on the water couldn’t be simpler, with the broad swim platform extending off the stern providing a perfect means of boarding the treats found in the tender garage.
Inside, a uniquely sophisticated glamour is sure to impress anyone who spends time on KISMET as part of a private yacht charter.
Taking its prompts from art deco and the styling of modern motor yachts, the interior includes a voluminous main salon with two fireplaces as well as a dedicated spa centre for guests to receive wellness treatments whilst away on the water.
Composed by Reymond Langton Design, both the communal and guest spaces have earned critical praise for their excellence, and with eight cabins offering accommodation for up to twelve guests, there’s room enough for larger parties to enjoy her many charms.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y KISMET, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in Formentera.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed