Launched in February and completing her sea trials in June, there has been a huge buzz of excitement surrounding the progress of superyacht JUBILEE.
Of course, this should come as no surprise as the size of JUBILEE makes her the 30th largest superyacht in the world, nudging out both the 110m/360ft luxury yacht ONA and the 110m/360ft motor yacht RADIANT by being a few important centimetres longer.
Now confirmed to be undertaking her maiden voyage in the Mediterranean, there’s no doubt that her striking exterior designed by Igor Lobanov will attract plenty of attention.
Take a look at the video below to get a closer look at her spectacular profile as well as her impressive cruising ability.
Boasting a generously proportioned swimming pool with its own built-in aquarium, a fully certified helideck, and an interior designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, there’s no doubt that JUBILEE is joining a highly elite league of motor yachts.
In terms of entertaining guests by the water, the superyacht also boasts a large beach club which will allow for the convenient boarding of tenders whilst at the same time serving as an exciting communal space.
What’s more, by making use of horizontal glazing techniques and adding electric blue panelling to her exterior, the overall profile of JUBILEE is sure to become iconic in no time whatsoever.
Not only the largest superyacht to be built in Holland, superyacht JUBILEE is also amongst the most stylish and innovative
Whilst no images currently exist of her voluminous interior, it has been confirmed that she includes 15 cabins which allows her owner to accommodate up to 30 guests.
Besides being visually outstanding and equipped with all of the latest features, superyacht JUBILEE has also been built to capably carry out worldwide cruising.
Whilst M/Y JUBILEE is not expected to be made available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Oceanco superyachts which are open for charter.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Video and images courtesy of Dutch Yachting.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed