Launched in February and completing her sea trials in June, there has been a huge buzz of excitement surrounding the progress of superyacht JUBILEE.
Of course, this should come as no surprise as the size of JUBILEE makes her the 30th largest superyacht in the world, nudging out both the 110m/360ft luxury yacht ONA and the 110m/360ft motor yacht RADIANT by being a few important centimetres longer.
Now confirmed to be undertaking her maiden voyage in the Mediterranean, there’s no doubt that her striking exterior designed by Igor Lobanov will attract plenty of attention.
Take a look at the video below to get a closer look at her spectacular profile as well as her impressive cruising ability.
Boasting a generously proportioned swimming pool with its own built-in aquarium, a fully certified helideck, and an interior designed by Sam Sorgiovanni, there’s no doubt that JUBILEE is joining a highly elite league of motor yachts.
In terms of entertaining guests by the water, the superyacht also boasts a large beach club which will allow for the convenient boarding of tenders whilst at the same time serving as an exciting communal space.
What’s more, by making use of horizontal glazing techniques and adding electric blue panelling to her exterior, the overall profile of JUBILEE is sure to become iconic in no time whatsoever.
Not only the largest superyacht to be built in Holland, superyacht JUBILEE is also amongst the most stylish and innovative
Whilst no images currently exist of her voluminous interior, it has been confirmed that she includes 15 cabins which allows her owner to accommodate up to 30 guests.
Besides being visually outstanding and equipped with all of the latest features, superyacht JUBILEE has also been built to capably carry out worldwide cruising.
Whilst M/Y JUBILEE is not expected to be made available for charter, be sure to take a look at all of the Oceanco superyachts which are open for charter.
Also be sure to take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Video and images courtesy of Dutch Yachting.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...