Superyacht M4 has announced she will be offering a $10,000 reduction over the Labour Day Weekend in the Hamptons.
Retreat with your nearest and dearest for the ultimate week of glamour and entertaining on board a luxury yacht around Sag Harbour.
The 1999 Trident model provides guests with an elegant on-board ambience, with stunning interiors created by Dalton Designs.
The motor yacht's deluxe exterior by Carr Designs adds to the sophistication, with her elegant lines and sleek profile.
The ideal family vacation
M4 provides a host of excellent amenities, including a locker full of water toys.
The large swim platform allows both children and adults to sample the glistening waters of Sag Harbour Bay.
Her nine guests are treated to four opulent cabins including a full-beam master complete with large fitting wardrobes and a marble ensuite.
The VIP, twin and the two master cabins have been lavishly furnished, ensuring all guests can experience the utmost relaxation on their private yacht charter.
Following her extensive 2013 refit, the yacht's interior exudes 1930’s glamour with her wooden bar/lounging saloon.
Floor-to-ceiling windows flood her social areas and each ceiling is detailed with a star emblem that creates a gentle flow from room to room.
The spacious interior layout provides a multitude of social areas whilst also retaining privacy.
Combining 1930’s glamour with wood panels and fittings alongside bespoke neutral furnishing creates an open, elegant space perfect for family and friends to enjoy on a superyacht charter
The Trident model's three teak decks add to the interior space boasting more than ample social areas.
The decks are adorned in white materials to create a light and airy ambience fitting for the glorious backdrop.
In addition to the inside formal dining area, M4 allows guests to choose from three alfresco dining areas.
Guests are able to unwind under the stars, enjoying the Labour Day fireworks whilst dining in grandeur on a crewed yacht charter.
Where better to enjoy a week of sophistication onboard M4 than in Sag Harbour, a lovely area just east of the Hamptons.
Quintessential All-American Bay
A stone's throw away from the Hamptons is Sag Harbor. Streets are lined with mansions and quaint houses embodying New England architecture.
American flags are hoisted in pride as guests and locals stroll past quaint movie theatres and barbershops. Sag Harbor is the epitome of ‘the American dream’
With a population of just 2,500 residents, Sag Harbor is a picturesque town where privacy is paramount.
Often used as a hide-away alternative to The Hamptons guests can flock to the sandy paradise Peconic Bay or dine in The American Hotel commonly frequented by stars.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.