Available between the 15th and 25th July, the impressive Feadship superyacht HIGHLANDER has reduced her charter rate for summer 2018.
Following a refit in 2014 by Joanne de Guardiola Designs, the Dutch vessel boasts sumptuous interiors designed by Jon Bannenberg for superior comfort while cruising. The idyllic collection of neutral fabrics, dark woods and bespoke custom art create a stunning minimalist style which is relaxing and inviting to all guests on board.
Natural light enhances the already luxurious interior thanks to the wide expanse of windows throughout the vessel, promoting the feeling of space and airiness.
Entertaining guests on board HIGHLANDER is easy with a top of the range, fully equipped media salon. Featuring the same lavish dark wood interior as the rest of the vessel, the media salon is the perfect place for guests to unwind during chilled out evenings at sea.
For guests wanting some reading space, the elegant main salon is another great space for daytime entertaining indoors. Comfortable seating and ample leg room presents a relaxing environment which is the cosy alternative to the elevated sky lounge.
Boasting contrasting colours, the bright sky lounge is ideal for cocktail sessions and afternoon teas while watching the staggering scenery around the azure waters.
After a relaxing day at sea accommodation on board the HIGHLANDER is welcoming and relaxing. Up to 12 guests can stay on board within seven cabins. The master cabin takes pride of place on the main deck with one VIP cabin, two queen cabins, two twins and one single cabin all located on the lower deck.
Out on the exterior of the HIGHLANDER, there's ample space to relax in the sun on a split level sundeck. Spacious sun pads and a collection of sun loungers accompany a large on deck Jacuzzi with a wet bar to complete the ensemble.
Guests will love the space of the sundeck and suppertime on the upper deck will be just as spectacular with semi alfresco dining. Paired up with some chaise loungers, the upper deck provides sweeping views of HIGHLANDER and advantageous views of the Adriatic sunset.
In order to find out more about this offer, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker today.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed