The newly formed Turkish Yacht Brokers Association (TYBA) will be hosting the first TYBA Yacht Charter Show at the Port Palmarina (Yalikavak Marina) in Bodrum between 3-6th May.
A trade-only event that welcomes charter brokers and industry players to the shores of Turkey, the inaugural TYBA Charter Show promises to be the start of a very long-lasting tradition.
Taking place in one of the most modern and well-equipped marinas in Turkey, the event promises to showcase the yachts, as well as the standout attractions of this remarkable part of the Mediterranean.
Indeed, as one of the most popular points for embarking and disembarking during a Turkey yacht charter, the show will serve as a useful platform for promoting all that’s great about the country and its cruising grounds.
Among the attending yachts for the debut TYBA Yacht Charter SHow are the 34m/112ft motor yacht TUTKU and the 33m/110ft luxury yacht MERVE. Two fantastic superyachts, these offer the opportunity for some speedy and stylish island-hopping around the surrounding waters.
Besides the modern motor yachts, the TYBA Charter Show 2018 will also exhibit luxury gulets for charter. As these vessels are native to Turkey, they allow visitors to experience the waters and cruising grounds in an authentic and valuable way.
Examples of this type of yacht at the show are the 45m/148ft luxury gulet ‘Halcon Del Mar’ and the 40m/130ft luxury gulet ‘Kaya Guneri V’. Two well proportioned gulets, there can be no doubt that brokers will be taken in by their charms.
Generating plenty of excitement across the superyacht industry, the first edition of the TYBA Charter Show promises to shine a spotlight on Turkey
Keen to get players in the superyacht industry connected and informed around Turkey, the show will also host a range of seminars which aim to demonstrate the strengths of certain cruising grounds.
Bringing attention to this wonderful part of the East Mediterranean, visiting brokers at the TYBA Charter Show will be introduced to a whole range of itineraries they can pass on to their clients who are looking for something completely new.
With the show fast approaching, YachtCharterFleet will be providing ongoing coverage of any new announcements surrounding the attending superyachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed