The newly formed Turkish Yacht Brokers Association (TYBA) will be hosting the first TYBA Yacht Charter Show at the Port Palmarina (Yalikavak Marina) in Bodrum between 3-6th May.
A trade-only event that welcomes charter brokers and industry players to the shores of Turkey, the inaugural TYBA Charter Show promises to be the start of a very long-lasting tradition.
Taking place in one of the most modern and well-equipped marinas in Turkey, the event promises to showcase the yachts, as well as the standout attractions of this remarkable part of the Mediterranean.
Indeed, as one of the most popular points for embarking and disembarking during a Turkey yacht charter, the show will serve as a useful platform for promoting all that’s great about the country and its cruising grounds.
Among the attending yachts for the debut TYBA Yacht Charter SHow are the 34m/112ft motor yacht TUTKU and the 33m/110ft luxury yacht MERVE. Two fantastic superyachts, these offer the opportunity for some speedy and stylish island-hopping around the surrounding waters.
Besides the modern motor yachts, the TYBA Charter Show 2018 will also exhibit luxury gulets for charter. As these vessels are native to Turkey, they allow visitors to experience the waters and cruising grounds in an authentic and valuable way.
Examples of this type of yacht at the show are the 45m/148ft luxury gulet ‘Halcon Del Mar’ and the 40m/130ft luxury gulet ‘Kaya Guneri V’. Two well proportioned gulets, there can be no doubt that brokers will be taken in by their charms.
Generating plenty of excitement across the superyacht industry, the first edition of the TYBA Charter Show promises to shine a spotlight on Turkey
Keen to get players in the superyacht industry connected and informed around Turkey, the show will also host a range of seminars which aim to demonstrate the strengths of certain cruising grounds.
Bringing attention to this wonderful part of the East Mediterranean, visiting brokers at the TYBA Charter Show will be introduced to a whole range of itineraries they can pass on to their clients who are looking for something completely new.
With the show fast approaching, YachtCharterFleet will be providing ongoing coverage of any new announcements surrounding the attending superyachts.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...