The newly formed Turkish Yacht Brokers Association (TYBA) will be hosting the first TYBA Yacht Charter Show at the Port Palmarina (Yalikavak Marina) in Bodrum between 3-6th May.
A trade-only event that welcomes charter brokers and industry players to the shores of Turkey, the inaugural TYBA Charter Show promises to be the start of a very long-lasting tradition.
Taking place in one of the most modern and well-equipped marinas in Turkey, the event promises to showcase the yachts, as well as the standout attractions of this remarkable part of the Mediterranean.
Indeed, as one of the most popular points for embarking and disembarking during a Turkey yacht charter, the show will serve as a useful platform for promoting all that’s great about the country and its cruising grounds.
Among the attending yachts for the debut TYBA Yacht Charter SHow are the 34m/112ft motor yacht TUTKU and the 33m/110ft luxury yacht MERVE. Two fantastic superyachts, these offer the opportunity for some speedy and stylish island-hopping around the surrounding waters.
Besides the modern motor yachts, the TYBA Charter Show 2018 will also exhibit luxury gulets for charter. As these vessels are native to Turkey, they allow visitors to experience the waters and cruising grounds in an authentic and valuable way.
Examples of this type of yacht at the show are the 45m/148ft luxury gulet ‘Halcon Del Mar’ and the 40m/130ft luxury gulet ‘Kaya Guneri V’. Two well proportioned gulets, there can be no doubt that brokers will be taken in by their charms.
Generating plenty of excitement across the superyacht industry, the first edition of the TYBA Charter Show promises to shine a spotlight on Turkey
Keen to get players in the superyacht industry connected and informed around Turkey, the show will also host a range of seminars which aim to demonstrate the strengths of certain cruising grounds.
Bringing attention to this wonderful part of the East Mediterranean, visiting brokers at the TYBA Charter Show will be introduced to a whole range of itineraries they can pass on to their clients who are looking for something completely new.
With the show fast approaching, YachtCharterFleet will be providing ongoing coverage of any new announcements surrounding the attending superyachts.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.