The newly formed Turkish Yacht Brokers Association (TYBA) will be hosting the first TYBA Yacht Charter Show at the Port Palmarina (Yalikavak Marina) in Bodrum between 3-6th May.
A trade-only event that welcomes charter brokers and industry players to the shores of Turkey, the inaugural TYBA Charter Show promises to be the start of a very long-lasting tradition.
Taking place in one of the most modern and well-equipped marinas in Turkey, the event promises to showcase the yachts, as well as the standout attractions of this remarkable part of the Mediterranean.
Indeed, as one of the most popular points for embarking and disembarking during a Turkey yacht charter, the show will serve as a useful platform for promoting all that’s great about the country and its cruising grounds.
Among the attending yachts for the debut TYBA Yacht Charter SHow are the 34m/112ft motor yacht TUTKU and the 33m/110ft luxury yacht MERVE. Two fantastic superyachts, these offer the opportunity for some speedy and stylish island-hopping around the surrounding waters.
Besides the modern motor yachts, the TYBA Charter Show 2018 will also exhibit luxury gulets for charter. As these vessels are native to Turkey, they allow visitors to experience the waters and cruising grounds in an authentic and valuable way.
Examples of this type of yacht at the show are the 45m/148ft luxury gulet ‘Halcon Del Mar’ and the 40m/130ft luxury gulet ‘Kaya Guneri V’. Two well proportioned gulets, there can be no doubt that brokers will be taken in by their charms.
Generating plenty of excitement across the superyacht industry, the first edition of the TYBA Charter Show promises to shine a spotlight on Turkey
Keen to get players in the superyacht industry connected and informed around Turkey, the show will also host a range of seminars which aim to demonstrate the strengths of certain cruising grounds.
Bringing attention to this wonderful part of the East Mediterranean, visiting brokers at the TYBA Charter Show will be introduced to a whole range of itineraries they can pass on to their clients who are looking for something completely new.
With the show fast approaching, YachtCharterFleet will be providing ongoing coverage of any new announcements surrounding the attending superyachts.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...