Return to the most glamorous event of the year with a brand new virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show.
Bringing plenty of elegance and sublime superyachts to Port Hercules, the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 comfortably exceeded the industry’s high expectations.
It was also a record breaking-year, with the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE became the first superyacht over 100 metres to attend the show.
In the virtual tour below you can relive the entire experience, getting up close and personal to the starring superyachts, and walk the various exciting exhibition stands which lined the port.
As well as being able to navigate the port, the virtual tour also allows users to step on board the 55m/180ft luxury yacht LILI to get a closer look at her interior and exterior spaces.
For those curious about the tech which went on display at the Monaco Yacht Show, it’s also possible to walk around the exhibition stands to get a look at the various innovations which were showcased by the big name brands.
The virtual tour is also an excellent chance to check out one of the latest support vessels open for charter, with the exterior of 69m/227ft support vessel ‘Game Changer’ being viewable.
Accommodating an AW109 helicopter, the vessel is sure to appeal to charter guests who are looking to bring some extras along with them on their on their next private yacht charter vacation.
Taking the virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 is an entertaining reminder of this year’s standout event
Besides taking in a range of superyachts, users can get behind the scenes of the show by stepping into the various luxury lounges which entertained the captains of industry in attendance.
Ultimately, the virtual tour serves as an exciting illustration of why the Monaco Yacht Show remains one of the key events of the year.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...