Return to the most glamorous event of the year with a brand new virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show.
Bringing plenty of elegance and sublime superyachts to Port Hercules, the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 comfortably exceeded the industry’s high expectations.
It was also a record breaking-year, with the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE became the first superyacht over 100 metres to attend the show.
In the virtual tour below you can relive the entire experience, getting up close and personal to the starring superyachts, and walk the various exciting exhibition stands which lined the port.
As well as being able to navigate the port, the virtual tour also allows users to step on board the 55m/180ft luxury yacht LILI to get a closer look at her interior and exterior spaces.
For those curious about the tech which went on display at the Monaco Yacht Show, it’s also possible to walk around the exhibition stands to get a look at the various innovations which were showcased by the big name brands.
The virtual tour is also an excellent chance to check out one of the latest support vessels open for charter, with the exterior of 69m/227ft support vessel ‘Game Changer’ being viewable.
Accommodating an AW109 helicopter, the vessel is sure to appeal to charter guests who are looking to bring some extras along with them on their on their next private yacht charter vacation.
Taking the virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 is an entertaining reminder of this year’s standout event
Besides taking in a range of superyachts, users can get behind the scenes of the show by stepping into the various luxury lounges which entertained the captains of industry in attendance.
Ultimately, the virtual tour serves as an exciting illustration of why the Monaco Yacht Show remains one of the key events of the year.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...