Return to the most glamorous event of the year with a brand new virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show.
Bringing plenty of elegance and sublime superyachts to Port Hercules, the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 comfortably exceeded the industry’s high expectations.
It was also a record breaking-year, with the 110m/361ft motor yacht JUBILEE became the first superyacht over 100 metres to attend the show.
In the virtual tour below you can relive the entire experience, getting up close and personal to the starring superyachts, and walk the various exciting exhibition stands which lined the port.
As well as being able to navigate the port, the virtual tour also allows users to step on board the 55m/180ft luxury yacht LILI to get a closer look at her interior and exterior spaces.
For those curious about the tech which went on display at the Monaco Yacht Show, it’s also possible to walk around the exhibition stands to get a look at the various innovations which were showcased by the big name brands.
The virtual tour is also an excellent chance to check out one of the latest support vessels open for charter, with the exterior of 69m/227ft support vessel ‘Game Changer’ being viewable.
Accommodating an AW109 helicopter, the vessel is sure to appeal to charter guests who are looking to bring some extras along with them on their on their next private yacht charter vacation.
Taking the virtual tour of the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 is an entertaining reminder of this year’s standout event
Besides taking in a range of superyachts, users can get behind the scenes of the show by stepping into the various luxury lounges which entertained the captains of industry in attendance.
Ultimately, the virtual tour serves as an exciting illustration of why the Monaco Yacht Show remains one of the key events of the year.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.