Entirely rebuilt in 2003, VIXIT boasts a stunning range of features as well as a design certain to impress. Superbly maintained, the motor yacht has since enjoyed extensive refits in 2008, 2009, and 2013.
Ideal for both families and friends, she includes warmly styled interior communal areas, a fully-equipped gymnasium, and a vast exterior populated with various lounging areas.
Particularly attractive to those inclined towards adventure and excitement, VIXIT also carries a treasure trove of water toys and tenders, including Waverunners, a Jetsurf board, and 2-person kayaks for comfortably accessing the remote bays and inlets found around her Mediterranean cruising grounds.
No doubt the most unique feature of superyacht VIXIT is the dedicated games room which features its own arcade machines, air hockey table, and even a bar. Sure to provide endless hours of fun for adults and kids alike, this section is all but irresistible throughout both the day and night.
For a more casual environment, the main salon is furnished with attractive sofas and seating to allow guests to pass the evenings and a few drinks in the utmost comfort. Similarly, the upper salon is fitted with a large television screen for nicely intimate movie nights.
Besides the large master cabin located on the main deck, VIXIT also features an additional 2 VIP suites, a double stateroom, and 1 twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Effortlessly glamorous and a true entertainer, superyacht VIXIT is the perfect superyacht for rounding off the summer
Expertly anticipating the outdoor needs of guests, the exterior of superyacht VIXIT is equipped with a large Jacuzzi enclosed by sunpads, an assortment of alfresco dining areas, and some superbly-positioned sun loungers.
What’s more, the extensive range of lounging areas means that parties can spend their time together in style, enjoying some social time whilst also taking in the mesmerizing scenery passing by.
The abundance of water toys on offer are also sure to excite those on board, with no end to the possibilities available out on the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed