Entirely rebuilt in 2003, VIXIT boasts a stunning range of features as well as a design certain to impress. Superbly maintained, the motor yacht has since enjoyed extensive refits in 2008, 2009, and 2013.
Ideal for both families and friends, she includes warmly styled interior communal areas, a fully-equipped gymnasium, and a vast exterior populated with various lounging areas.
Particularly attractive to those inclined towards adventure and excitement, VIXIT also carries a treasure trove of water toys and tenders, including Waverunners, a Jetsurf board, and 2-person kayaks for comfortably accessing the remote bays and inlets found around her Mediterranean cruising grounds.
No doubt the most unique feature of superyacht VIXIT is the dedicated games room which features its own arcade machines, air hockey table, and even a bar. Sure to provide endless hours of fun for adults and kids alike, this section is all but irresistible throughout both the day and night.
For a more casual environment, the main salon is furnished with attractive sofas and seating to allow guests to pass the evenings and a few drinks in the utmost comfort. Similarly, the upper salon is fitted with a large television screen for nicely intimate movie nights.
Besides the large master cabin located on the main deck, VIXIT also features an additional 2 VIP suites, a double stateroom, and 1 twin. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
Effortlessly glamorous and a true entertainer, superyacht VIXIT is the perfect superyacht for rounding off the summer
Expertly anticipating the outdoor needs of guests, the exterior of superyacht VIXIT is equipped with a large Jacuzzi enclosed by sunpads, an assortment of alfresco dining areas, and some superbly-positioned sun loungers.
What’s more, the extensive range of lounging areas means that parties can spend their time together in style, enjoying some social time whilst also taking in the mesmerizing scenery passing by.
The abundance of water toys on offer are also sure to excite those on board, with no end to the possibilities available out on the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...