Cutting a distinct figure in the water thanks to her expedition style exterior, VIVIERAE is sure to tempt more than a few charter guests now that she’s available for charter once again.
Decidedly comfortable and a tremendous amount of fun, the motor yacht fuses a warm interior with a number of thoughtfully appointed exterior spaces.
She also comes with enough water toys to ensure that everyone on board has something to keep them occupied when out on the water.
With a wealth of areas spread across the entirety of the exterior, charter guests are able to dine alfresco, cool off in the Jacuzzi, or simply enjoy their surroundings from the comfort of the inviting outdoor furnishings.
Spanning three decks, there’s also more than enough room for guests to enjoy the exterior without compromising on space.
Combining traditional styling with a collection of modern features, superyacht VIVIERAE is sure to be in popular demand following her return to the charter fleet
The interior of luxury yacht VIVIERAE exudes a classic charm, with an assortment of comfortable furnishings complemented by warm wood surroundings.
The ideal place for the entire party to gather during the evening, the main salon features a large television screen to treat everyone to a movie once the sun has gone down.
Along with a full-beam master cabin on the main deck, M/Y VIVIERAE also includes 2 double cabins and a single twin stateroom on the lower deck. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 8 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y VIVIERAE, and how you can make plans to experience her this summer, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Bahamas.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...