Refit to an exacting standard and fitted with a range of outstanding features found around her refreshing interior, Victoria Del Mar is in many respects an on-water retreat.
Indeed, the light and airy character of the motor yacht ensures that guests feel at home around the communal and guest spaces, socialising and relaxing in total comfort.
Of course, when it comes to experiencing the Mediterranean, it’s the exterior which really counts, and Victoria Del Mar has one of the most finely designed exteriors around.
Specifically, the careful positioning of the various amenities means that guests can look out across the ocean whilst soaking in the Jacuzzi, dine in peace around the the shaded alfresco dining area, and access the water via a dedicated tender garage and swim platform.
Reached by a broad staircase as well as the guest elevator, the sundeck of superyacht Victoria Del Mar is the perfect sun-drenched paradise from which to soak up the surroundings of her cruising grounds.
By day, the sundeck is the place to catch some rays, and by night, it can easily be transformed into an outdoor cinema thanks to a retractable screen which drops down in front of the sofa seating.
Boasting a collection of seabobs, jetskis, Waverunners, and kayaks, there’s also every reason to get out and explore whilst chartering superyacht Victoria Del Mar.
Appointed with all of the most desired luxuries, superyacht Victoria Del Mar is perfect for cruising in the Mediterranean
The interior of Victoria Del Mar is every bit as seductive as her exterior, with a number of communal spaces lending a particularly social feel to the luxury yacht.
The main salon, for example, is furnished with large sofas to the port and starboard sides, allowing everyone the space to enjoy a few drinks in style. The vast amount of natural light which enters the space also helps to optimise the overall serenity of the yacht.
The intimately styled sky lounge is another area certain to attract the attention of discerning charter guests, with a dedicated bar on hand to provide frequent refreshments.
Along with a large master cabin and 2 VIP suites, M/Y Victoria Del Mar also includes 2 doubles and 2 twins to accommodate a total of 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out more regarding M/Y Victoria Del Mar, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...