Picking up the award for best yacht over 40m at the World Superyacht Awards the year she was delivered, USHER has always been a well regarded vessel.
Decorated with rare woods and colourful artwork, she has developed a reputation as one of the most tropically inspired yachts available for charter.
Featuring an expansive sundeck equipped with all the necessary luxuries,an elegant interior, and a wealth of towable toys, there’s no doubt that every kind of guest will find themselves satisfied when on board.
With a Jacuzzi as a centrepiece on the upper deck, and a wet bar on the aft deck, long days in the sun are done in the utmost style.
Ensuring that guests never have to give up stunning views, the other two sundecks host a number of shaded al fresco dining options.
For those keen to get out on the water, luxury yacht USHER also includes two extended tenders for some truly unforgettable fun.
Replete with modern amenities and highly comfortable furnishings, USHER is in every sense an ideal charter yacht
The interior of the yacht is quite possibly the best use of textures to date. With a collection of wild woods from around the world (African walnut, Honduran mahogany, and European pear veneer to name but a few), guests are treated to a consistently elegant environment.
Against this backdrop, USHER provides a spacious dining room and a main salon perfectly arranged for enjoying sea breezes by day and movies by night.
All 7 of her guest suites are finely finished, and offer comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed