Picking up the award for best yacht over 40m at the World Superyacht Awards the year she was delivered, USHER has always been a well regarded vessel.
Decorated with rare woods and colourful artwork, she has developed a reputation as one of the most tropically inspired yachts available for charter.
Featuring an expansive sundeck equipped with all the necessary luxuries,an elegant interior, and a wealth of towable toys, there’s no doubt that every kind of guest will find themselves satisfied when on board.
With a Jacuzzi as a centrepiece on the upper deck, and a wet bar on the aft deck, long days in the sun are done in the utmost style.
Ensuring that guests never have to give up stunning views, the other two sundecks host a number of shaded al fresco dining options.
For those keen to get out on the water, luxury yacht USHER also includes two extended tenders for some truly unforgettable fun.
Replete with modern amenities and highly comfortable furnishings, USHER is in every sense an ideal charter yacht
The interior of the yacht is quite possibly the best use of textures to date. With a collection of wild woods from around the world (African walnut, Honduran mahogany, and European pear veneer to name but a few), guests are treated to a consistently elegant environment.
Against this backdrop, USHER provides a spacious dining room and a main salon perfectly arranged for enjoying sea breezes by day and movies by night.
All 7 of her guest suites are finely finished, and offer comfortable accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...