The 45m Bilgin motor yacht Tatiana is now available for charter at a reduced rate of €120,000 per week in May and June.
Launched in May 2011 in Istanbul, Tatiana features an exterior and interior from the renowned German designer Joachim Kinder and enjoys the benefits of an open yacht but with the space and comfort of a displacement yacht.
Built from composite with an Awlgrip paint system, Tatiana is RINA Classed and has an MMA LY2 certification. She can accommodate up to 14 charter guests in six staterooms - one master suite, one VIP and three guest staterooms. Eight crew are carried on board to tend to your every need and are accommodated in four cabins in the bow area.
Tatiana carries a plethora of water toys on board to entertain even the most adventurous of charter guests including a tender, two jet skis, two Seabobs, water skis and snorkelling equipment.
Normally available for charter from €140,000 per week in low season and €160,000 per week in high season, Tatiana is offering a reduced rate of of €120,000 per week in May and June in the South of France.
(Tatiana) enjoys the benefits of an open yacht but with the space and comfort of a displacement yacht.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.