Delivered in 2000, SUNRISE is an extremely elegant charter choice, showcasing exemplary Oceanco craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail across her luxe deck areas and Jean Pierre Fantini-styled interior.
Open for Christmas and New Year’s in the Maldives, she offers an unmissable opportunity to celebrate the holiday season in the dreamy seclusion of one of the planet’s most idyllic island-chains. Expect calm, crystal clear waters, dazzling white beaches and beautiful sunshine.
Winter charter vacations will then be possible in South East Asian locations such as the region’s captivating yachting hub of Thailand, the remote and unexplored waters of Myanmar, and the spectacular and sprawling archipelago of Indonesia.
Admire the sublime surrounds from the charter yacht’s sundeck, whether unwinding in the Jacuzzi, soaking up the sun on chaise loungers, sipping cocktails at the bar or dining alfresco with friends and family.
The upper deck aft also offers an alfresco dining option, with a 10-seater rectangular table, whereas the main deck is the perfect meeting place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks as the sun sets over the horizon.
Opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue into the interior of luxury yacht SUNRISE. Limed oak wall panels and joinery feature throughout along with large windows, which together successfully blur the boundaries between inside and out.
SUNRISE offers an unmissable opportunity to celebrate the holiday season in the dreamy seclusion of one of the planet’s most idyllic island-chains
Sumptuous, cream sofas facing a glass-topped coffee table make up the main salon, while a separate dining salon provides a formal setting for dinner parties on your luxury yacht charter, and a bar and circular seating arrangement are found in the laid-back skylounge.
One of the interior’s defining features, however, is a split-level master suite. The sleeping quarters are bestowed with 180-degree views, and provide access to a private terrace with its own Jacuzzi, while steps lead down to a starboard-side study and a bathroom and dressing room to port.
Completing the accommodation line-up aboard the motor yacht are three double cabins and two twin cabins. All replicate the beautiful styling of the master suite and are bathed in natural light thanks to porthole windows.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainment facilities, Zero Speed Stabilizers, a fully-equipped gymnasium and an extensive array of water toys such as jet skis, water skis, wakeboards, kneeboards, snorkelling and fishing gear, and an assortment of inflatable toys.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...