Delivered in 2000, SUNRISE is an extremely elegant charter choice, showcasing exemplary Oceanco craftsmanship and exceptional attention to detail across her luxe deck areas and Jean Pierre Fantini-styled interior.
Open for Christmas and New Year’s in the Maldives, she offers an unmissable opportunity to celebrate the holiday season in the dreamy seclusion of one of the planet’s most idyllic island-chains. Expect calm, crystal clear waters, dazzling white beaches and beautiful sunshine.
Winter charter vacations will then be possible in South East Asian locations such as the region’s captivating yachting hub of Thailand, the remote and unexplored waters of Myanmar, and the spectacular and sprawling archipelago of Indonesia.
Admire the sublime surrounds from the charter yacht’s sundeck, whether unwinding in the Jacuzzi, soaking up the sun on chaise loungers, sipping cocktails at the bar or dining alfresco with friends and family.
The upper deck aft also offers an alfresco dining option, with a 10-seater rectangular table, whereas the main deck is the perfect meeting place to enjoy pre-dinner drinks as the sun sets over the horizon.
Opportunities for relaxation and entertainment continue into the interior of luxury yacht SUNRISE. Limed oak wall panels and joinery feature throughout along with large windows, which together successfully blur the boundaries between inside and out.
SUNRISE offers an unmissable opportunity to celebrate the holiday season in the dreamy seclusion of one of the planet’s most idyllic island-chains
Sumptuous, cream sofas facing a glass-topped coffee table make up the main salon, while a separate dining salon provides a formal setting for dinner parties on your luxury yacht charter, and a bar and circular seating arrangement are found in the laid-back skylounge.
One of the interior’s defining features, however, is a split-level master suite. The sleeping quarters are bestowed with 180-degree views, and provide access to a private terrace with its own Jacuzzi, while steps lead down to a starboard-side study and a bathroom and dressing room to port.
Completing the accommodation line-up aboard the motor yacht are three double cabins and two twin cabins. All replicate the beautiful styling of the master suite and are bathed in natural light thanks to porthole windows.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainment facilities, Zero Speed Stabilizers, a fully-equipped gymnasium and an extensive array of water toys such as jet skis, water skis, wakeboards, kneeboards, snorkelling and fishing gear, and an assortment of inflatable toys.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...