As the first motor yacht in the Sanlorenzo 52 Steel Series, it is no surprise that Seven Sins has generated plenty of intrigue following her delivery. Indeed, the combination of high performance and breathtaking features has ensured that she’s turned heads since leave the La Spezia shipyard.
Going on display at the Monaco Yacht Show 2017, industry experts will be able to take a closer look at her revolutionary beach club, her glass-bottom pool, and her highly modern interior spaces which are sure to satisfy charter guests.
Making her a particularly attractive prospect for vacations, the superyacht also comes with an 8m tender to ensure that getting to and from the mainland is as much of a pleasure as cruising.
Not only the first superyacht built in the La Spezia shipyard, Seven Sins is also the largest ever delivered from Sanlorenzo. Equipped with sophisticated technology, she benefits from drop-down balconies on the port and starboard sides which enlarge the size of the beach club on the lower deck.
Making this space even more impressive is the glass bottom pool which forms the ceiling, allowing light to filter through the water and optimise the overall brightness of the area. With the chance to unwind by the water or simply dive in, there’s no question that this particular feature will prove particularly popular during private yacht charter vacations.
Located elsewhere around the exterior, a large alfresco dining section, a swimming pool, and even a full size bar on the sundeck are guaranteed to please.
A superyacht sent from the future, Seven Sins is sure to revolutionise the charter experience
Encased by the sleek and sporty lines of her exterior, the interior of luxury yacht Seven Sins reveals an intimate world full of inviting furnishings and superbly appointed communal spaces.
More specifically, the neutral tones and minimal artwork found in the main salon presents a calming section for guests to gather in once they’re done exploring their destination for the day. The skylounge is similarly remarkable, with long sofas and coffee tables providing a quieter alternative for after hours cocktails and conversation.
Along with a large master cabin, Seven Sins also includes a VIP suite, 2 doubles, and a convertible. Altogether, this configuration allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on charter. Spending her first summer in the Mediterranean, Seven Sins is expected to relocate to the Caribbean for winter vacations.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...