Superyacht 'Seven Sins' Special Offer in the Mediterranean
Featuring design by Omega Architects throughout, her modern classic interior is styled with cherry wood, Makassar furnishings and ebony parquetry flooring.
Seven Sins offers comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own study and home cinema, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
Amenities include a deck Jacuzzi, Hammam steam room and sauna, and 60" plasma television in her upper deck salon. Family and friends can enjoy water toys including a Seabob, wake board, inflatable canoes and water-skis during their stay - all of which are easily accessible from her extra-large swimming platform.
Her teppanyaki grill provides the ideal centrepiece to relaxing evenings or entertaining in style in the Mediterranean sunshine.
The utmost comfort is guarenteed on board whether travelling or at anchor, thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
For more details about taking advantage of this charter offer on renting M/Y Seven Sins, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter to compare size, style and amenities.
styled with cherry wood, Makassar furnishings and ebony parquetry flooring.
More Yacht Information
Seven Sins Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 2005 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...