Featuring design by Omega Architects throughout, her modern classic interior is styled with cherry wood, Makassar furnishings and ebony parquetry flooring.
Seven Sins offers comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with its own study and home cinema, two VIP staterooms and two twin cabins.
Amenities include a deck Jacuzzi, Hammam steam room and sauna, and 60" plasma television in her upper deck salon. Family and friends can enjoy water toys including a Seabob, wake board, inflatable canoes and water-skis during their stay - all of which are easily accessible from her extra-large swimming platform.
Her teppanyaki grill provides the ideal centrepiece to relaxing evenings or entertaining in style in the Mediterranean sunshine.
The utmost comfort is guarenteed on board whether travelling or at anchor, thanks to Zero Speed Stabilizers.
For more details about taking advantage of this charter offer on renting M/Y Seven Sins, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, view all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter to compare size, style and amenities.
styled with cherry wood, Makassar furnishings and ebony parquetry flooring.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.