Currently cruising the Mediterranean, the hotly anticipated superyacht SARASTAR will be officially unveiled at the Monaco Yacht Show this September.
Indeed, from a well-proportioned beach club to a foredeck that can serve as either a helipad or a dance floor- as well as everything in between- not a single luxury has been overlooked.
Sourcing exclusive natural materials, Luca Dini has ensured that the interior of luxury yacht SARASTAR is an intimate world of contemporary glamour. Specifically, the decorative use of precious stones, white onyx, and marble all serve to create an environment which is as comfortable as it is stylish.
With a main salon and upper salon on hand to provide beautiful social settings for those on board, guests are welcome to spend time together or relax once they’ve returned from the exterior sections.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation, SARASTAR includes a large master suite with its own retractable balcony as well as 5 double cabins.
A masterclass in innovation, superyacht SARASTAR is set to revolutionize the charter experience
A sun-drenched paradise, the exterior of superyacht SARASTAR is equipped with a sundeck swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, and a collection of both formal and informal alfresco dining areas.
Clutter-free, the deck space is left wide open thanks to the tenders being stored in a garage at the forward section. When it comes to experimenting with these tenders, the retractable balconies which extend off the port, starboard, and aft of the beach club make things totally accessible.
Whilst the beach club can be used as an access point for the tenders, it can also be populated with loungers to provide a more relaxed setting for guests who simply wish to sip cocktails and tan by the water.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...