Superyacht SARAH Offers 30% Discount on Late-Summer Charters in the Mediterranean
Embodying the high-quality craftsmanship synonymous with Amels, SARAH is unmissable on the water thanks to her smooth lines and distinctive blue hull. She also boasts the design pedigree of Donald Starkey, responsible for both her exterior and interior styling.
Charter guests taking advantage of her reduced weekly rate of €227,500 will discover a multitude of luxe deck areas in which to relax, dine and socialise while taking in views of the glamorous French Riviera or the wild beauty of Corsica.
Head to sundeck for the ultimate in outdoor living. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi forward before sipping refreshing cocktails at the shaded, horseshoe-shaped bar and soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine on chaise loungers.
Alfresco dining, meanwhile, can be undertaken around an elegant oval table on the upper deck aft as well as at a more intimate seating area on the main deck aft, which also makes a great space for casual get-togethers and pre-dinner drinks.
Double doors open up into the main salon, styled in handsome mahogany and a neutral colour palette. A rectangular dining table seats up to 14 guests while the open lounge is formed of sumptuous seating around a feature coffee table.
The skylounge is more informal and takes it inspiration from a Balinese beach club. Bamboo eaves and rattan panelling give the room an exotic feel, whereas a giant television screen, card table and bar present multiple entertainment options.
Luxury yacht SARAH is also renowned for her generous accommodation offering. Nine staterooms include a full-beam master suite with an adjoining office and gymnasium, both of which can also serve as guest cabins.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi forward before sipping refreshing cocktails at the shaded, horseshoe-shaped bar and soaking up the Mediterranean sunshine
More Yacht Information
Sarah Yacht For Charter
62m Amels, 2002
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...