Superyacht RESILIENCE Offers Monaco Grand Prix Charter Deal
Recently renamed, motor yacht RESILIENCE has built up a notable reputation since joining the global charter fleet. A quality build from the Italian Ortona Navi shipyard, her sleek, modern interior was meticulously styled by Piero Pinto with stunning oak panelling & wenge flooring.
Benefitting from an extensive refit in 2014, amenities of note include a large wine cellar, gym and sundeck Jacuzzi and bar, with outdoor space for up to 80 guests for quayside cocktails - making her the ideal choice for enjoying the buzz of the Grand Prix.
She provides well-appointed, flexible accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms, including a master suite with a Jacuzzi and private study, a VIP stateroom, two double cabins and two convertibles. Rooms are easily accessible thanks to the two elevators found on board.
Boasting a huge range of the latest water toys, RESILIENCE provides a hoverboard, flyboard, kayaks, water-skis and a large inflatable trampoline for guests' enjoyment.
M/Y RESILIENCE will also be available to rent during the 2015 Cannes Film Festival for the special rate of €150,000 (lowered from €200,000), for more information about planning an events charter this summer, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, feel free to browse all superyachts for charter in Monaco to find the ideal vessel for your next vacation.
RESILIENCE is one of many luxury yachts attending the upcoming 2015 MYBA Charter Show later this month.
...with outdoor space for up to 80 guests for quayside cocktails
More Yacht Information
Resilience Yacht For Charter
50m Ortona Navi, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...