Radiating a sophisticated elegance, QUARANTA is in many respects the perfect kind of motor yacht to charter when setting out to discover France.
Indeed, her array of luxury features and vast exterior areas mean that guests are able to take in their picturesque surroundings whilst at the same time relaxing in style.
With a flexible cabin configuration, QUARANTA is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, making her suitable for both groups of friends and families.
Offering plenty of lifestyle options, the exterior of superyacht QUARANTA includes an abundance of dedicated lounging options as well as a well-appointed alfresco dining area.
Ideal for cooling off after a day of tanning and enjoying the French coastline, a large Jacuzzi is also located towards the fore of the sundeck.
What’s more, as a high performing superyacht, guests will be able to enjoy a range of ever-changing backdrops as they make themselves at home out on the exterior.
With plenty of features spanning her large exterior and voluminous interior, superyacht QUARANTA is perfect for her Mediterranean cruising grounds
Returning to the interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly unwinding around the communal and private spaces which have been completed in a refreshingly modern style.
No doubt the social centre of luxury yacht QUARANTA, the main salon and adjoining formal dining space are surrounded by large glass windows to ensure that the atmosphere remains bright and airy.
Such dedication to the flow of natural light carries over to the guest spaces, with each of the 6 cabins enjoying the addition of large picture windows which also serve to provide panoramic views across the water.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed