Radiating a sophisticated elegance, QUARANTA is in many respects the perfect kind of motor yacht to charter when setting out to discover France.
Indeed, her array of luxury features and vast exterior areas mean that guests are able to take in their picturesque surroundings whilst at the same time relaxing in style.
With a flexible cabin configuration, QUARANTA is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests, making her suitable for both groups of friends and families.
Offering plenty of lifestyle options, the exterior of superyacht QUARANTA includes an abundance of dedicated lounging options as well as a well-appointed alfresco dining area.
Ideal for cooling off after a day of tanning and enjoying the French coastline, a large Jacuzzi is also located towards the fore of the sundeck.
What’s more, as a high performing superyacht, guests will be able to enjoy a range of ever-changing backdrops as they make themselves at home out on the exterior.
With plenty of features spanning her large exterior and voluminous interior, superyacht QUARANTA is perfect for her Mediterranean cruising grounds
Returning to the interior, charter guests will find themselves effortlessly unwinding around the communal and private spaces which have been completed in a refreshingly modern style.
No doubt the social centre of luxury yacht QUARANTA, the main salon and adjoining formal dining space are surrounded by large glass windows to ensure that the atmosphere remains bright and airy.
Such dedication to the flow of natural light carries over to the guest spaces, with each of the 6 cabins enjoying the addition of large picture windows which also serve to provide panoramic views across the water.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...