Launched in 2007 by Peri Yachts, the fast-paced QUANTUM boasts eye-catching sleek lines with a white superstructure and metallic grey hull, designed by the award-winning Scaro Designs, who is also responsible for styling her contemporary interior.
Always well maintained, she benefits from the 2014 addition of new upholstery and carpet in the main salon as well as freshly skimmed and sanded decks.
In the open-plan salon and dining area, rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance. Comfortable sofas invite guests to sit back and relax whereas a clear-glass dining table can seat up to eight people for a more formal experience.
Aft of the salon, sliding doors reveal a generous shaded aft deck and al fresco dining option. From here, steps lead down to the swimming platform, allowing easy access into the water. Wrap around decks lead to the foredeck where there is ample seating and sun pads.
On the spacious flybridge, motor yacht Quantum features another al fresco dining area and more sun pads alongside a wet bar service station and optional Bimini cover.
Below deck, she can sleep up to eight guests in two double en-suite cabins and two twin en-suite cabins.
She reaches a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 21 knots, powered by two MTY 1500 HP engines.
If you would like to take advantage of M/Y Quantum’s special rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...