Launched in 2007 by Peri Yachts, the fast-paced QUANTUM boasts eye-catching sleek lines with a white superstructure and metallic grey hull, designed by the award-winning Scaro Designs, who is also responsible for styling her contemporary interior.
Always well maintained, she benefits from the 2014 addition of new upholstery and carpet in the main salon as well as freshly skimmed and sanded decks.
In the open-plan salon and dining area, rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance. Comfortable sofas invite guests to sit back and relax whereas a clear-glass dining table can seat up to eight people for a more formal experience.
Aft of the salon, sliding doors reveal a generous shaded aft deck and al fresco dining option. From here, steps lead down to the swimming platform, allowing easy access into the water. Wrap around decks lead to the foredeck where there is ample seating and sun pads.
On the spacious flybridge, motor yacht Quantum features another al fresco dining area and more sun pads alongside a wet bar service station and optional Bimini cover.
Below deck, she can sleep up to eight guests in two double en-suite cabins and two twin en-suite cabins.
She reaches a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 21 knots, powered by two MTY 1500 HP engines.
If you would like to take advantage of M/Y Quantum’s special rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed