Launched in 2007 by Peri Yachts, the fast-paced QUANTUM boasts eye-catching sleek lines with a white superstructure and metallic grey hull, designed by the award-winning Scaro Designs, who is also responsible for styling her contemporary interior.
Always well maintained, she benefits from the 2014 addition of new upholstery and carpet in the main salon as well as freshly skimmed and sanded decks.
In the open-plan salon and dining area, rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance. Comfortable sofas invite guests to sit back and relax whereas a clear-glass dining table can seat up to eight people for a more formal experience.
Aft of the salon, sliding doors reveal a generous shaded aft deck and al fresco dining option. From here, steps lead down to the swimming platform, allowing easy access into the water. Wrap around decks lead to the foredeck where there is ample seating and sun pads.
On the spacious flybridge, motor yacht Quantum features another al fresco dining area and more sun pads alongside a wet bar service station and optional Bimini cover.
Below deck, she can sleep up to eight guests in two double en-suite cabins and two twin en-suite cabins.
She reaches a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 21 knots, powered by two MTY 1500 HP engines.
If you would like to take advantage of M/Y Quantum’s special rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...