Launched in 2007 by Peri Yachts, the fast-paced QUANTUM boasts eye-catching sleek lines with a white superstructure and metallic grey hull, designed by the award-winning Scaro Designs, who is also responsible for styling her contemporary interior.
Always well maintained, she benefits from the 2014 addition of new upholstery and carpet in the main salon as well as freshly skimmed and sanded decks.
In the open-plan salon and dining area, rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance. Comfortable sofas invite guests to sit back and relax whereas a clear-glass dining table can seat up to eight people for a more formal experience.
Aft of the salon, sliding doors reveal a generous shaded aft deck and al fresco dining option. From here, steps lead down to the swimming platform, allowing easy access into the water. Wrap around decks lead to the foredeck where there is ample seating and sun pads.
On the spacious flybridge, motor yacht Quantum features another al fresco dining area and more sun pads alongside a wet bar service station and optional Bimini cover.
Below deck, she can sleep up to eight guests in two double en-suite cabins and two twin en-suite cabins.
She reaches a maximum speed of 24 knots and cruises at 21 knots, powered by two MTY 1500 HP engines.
If you would like to take advantage of M/Y Quantum’s special rate, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
Rich wood panelling is complemented by cream carpets and upholstery, creating an understated elegance.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.