Whether charter guests are keen to get to grips with scuba diving or simply want to enjoy some stunning views this summer, superyacht PARADISE promises to deliver an unforgettable experience.
Totally modern, her relaxed interior lends a quiet atmosphere to the guest and communal spaces whilst her exterior is equipped with a large Jacuzzi and spacious sunbathing areas.
What’s more, her large swim platform ensures that getting out on the water can be done with significant ease.
Of course, when it comes to experiencing the tropical cruising grounds of luxury yacht PARADISE, guests will want to spend the majority of their time out on the exterior.
Thanks to a shaded alfresco dining area located amidships, and large sunpads fitted at the bow, outdoor living could not be more luxurious.
For the more adventurous guests on board, a fine selection of water toys will ensure that they are properly entertained when stepping off board.
Something of a contemporary masterpiece, superyacht PARADISE treats charter guests to an unparalleled world of luxury
The stylish interior designed by JC Espinosa combines beautiful South American walnut flooring with subtle touches of high-gloss ebony. Conjuring an inviting ambience, this arrangement leads to the main salon being the perfect place to get together after returning from the exterior.
Along with its comfortable lounging area, this space is annexed by a formal dining table and features a large television screen to allow for truly memorable movie nights.
Capable of accommodating up to 10 guests across five well-appointed staterooms, motor yacht PARADISE features a full-beam master suite, two double cabins, and two twin cabins.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...