Superyacht OKKO Open for French Riviera Charters
Launched in 2012 by Italian shipyard Mondo Marine, OKKO is a perfect choice for cruising the French Riviera thanks to her striking clean lines, modern classic interior and array of luxurious amenities.
Head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, sun pads and alfresco dining option offer the very best in luxurious outdoor living. The deck is also equipped with a barbecue and the option to shelter the dining area with a sliding glass windbreak.
Guests can dine on the upper deck aft too, and an alfresco lounging area and bar on the main deck offers the ideal setup to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails and aperitifs. A secluded sunning spot, meanwhile, is found on the foredeck.
In line with her exterior profile, the interior of charter yacht OKKO is clean and unified. Styled by Greek designer Giorgio Vafiadis, the whole motor yacht boasts the unusual beige-streaked wood Fraké for an elegant yet unique setting on your yacht charter.
Likewise, mirrors and galuchat leather in shades of cream, brown and ivory have been used throughout from the main salon with its sumptuous lounge and flower-etched dining table to the upper salon and sleeping quarters.
Indeed, a welcoming full-beam main salon stretches across the main deck forward and boasts an opulent en suite of black onyx. The other staterooms consist of two double cabins and two twin cabins, located on the lower deck.
Water toys on board include Sea-Bobs, Seadoos, water skis and a variety of inflatables, meaning guests have no-end of ways in which to make the most of the glorious Mediterranean waters.
Head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, sun pads and alfresco dining option offer the very best in luxurious outdoor living
More Yacht Information
Okko Yacht For Charter
41m Mondo Marine, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...