Launched in 2012 by Italian shipyard Mondo Marine, OKKO is a perfect choice for cruising the French Riviera thanks to her striking clean lines, modern classic interior and array of luxurious amenities.
Head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, sun pads and alfresco dining option offer the very best in luxurious outdoor living. The deck is also equipped with a barbecue and the option to shelter the dining area with a sliding glass windbreak.
Guests can dine on the upper deck aft too, and an alfresco lounging area and bar on the main deck offers the ideal setup to enjoy pre-dinner cocktails and aperitifs. A secluded sunning spot, meanwhile, is found on the foredeck.
In line with her exterior profile, the interior of charter yacht OKKO is clean and unified. Styled by Greek designer Giorgio Vafiadis, the whole motor yacht boasts the unusual beige-streaked wood Fraké for an elegant yet unique setting on your yacht charter.
Likewise, mirrors and galuchat leather in shades of cream, brown and ivory have been used throughout from the main salon with its sumptuous lounge and flower-etched dining table to the upper salon and sleeping quarters.
Indeed, a welcoming full-beam main salon stretches across the main deck forward and boasts an opulent en suite of black onyx. The other staterooms consist of two double cabins and two twin cabins, located on the lower deck.
Water toys on board include Sea-Bobs, Seadoos, water skis and a variety of inflatables, meaning guests have no-end of ways in which to make the most of the glorious Mediterranean waters.
Head to the sundeck where a Jacuzzi, sun pads and alfresco dining option offer the very best in luxurious outdoor living
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.