Boasting a 10,000 mile cruising range and an ice-strengthened hull, there’s no doubt that Northern Sun is a motor yacht with powerful capabilities.
Whilst she may not depend on such strengths in the calm cruising grounds of Thailand, the high performance will not go unnoticed.
Balancing tradition with more modern flourishes, the interior and exterior spaces are finished in warm tones and contemporary furnishings.
What’s more, with a charter licence for Myanmar, guests are able to compose an intriguing itinerary that will leave them feeling both refreshed and inspired.
Well-equipped for alfresco dining and lounging, the exterior of superyacht Northern Sun has been thoughtfully furnished, and boasts a large Jacuzzi for guests to take advantage of.
Making use of all the available deck space, there is also a lounge located on the foredeck which is the perfect spot to take in the sunset with a few cocktails.
When it comes to getting off the yacht to enjoy the surrounding waters, a collection which includes Seabobs, seascooters, and a large inflatable slide means that everyone is sure to have endless hours of fun.
As a world-class expedition yacht, Northern Sun brings plenty of power and plenty of style to the cruising grounds of Thailand
The interior of luxury yacht Northern Sun is finished with tropical woods and an inviting range of furnishings. Establishing the perfect ambience for laid back socialising, the main salon and the ‘entertainment salon’ on the upper deck are sure to impress.
With an open air dining section located on the same deck, guests also have the option of having their meals served in a more formal setting.
When it comes to retiring for the night, a large master stateroom, 3 doubles, a 2 twins are on hand to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...