Boasting a 10,000 mile cruising range and an ice-strengthened hull, there’s no doubt that Northern Sun is a motor yacht with powerful capabilities.
Whilst she may not depend on such strengths in the calm cruising grounds of Thailand, the high performance will not go unnoticed.
Balancing tradition with more modern flourishes, the interior and exterior spaces are finished in warm tones and contemporary furnishings.
What’s more, with a charter licence for Myanmar, guests are able to compose an intriguing itinerary that will leave them feeling both refreshed and inspired.
Well-equipped for alfresco dining and lounging, the exterior of superyacht Northern Sun has been thoughtfully furnished, and boasts a large Jacuzzi for guests to take advantage of.
Making use of all the available deck space, there is also a lounge located on the foredeck which is the perfect spot to take in the sunset with a few cocktails.
When it comes to getting off the yacht to enjoy the surrounding waters, a collection which includes Seabobs, seascooters, and a large inflatable slide means that everyone is sure to have endless hours of fun.
As a world-class expedition yacht, Northern Sun brings plenty of power and plenty of style to the cruising grounds of Thailand
The interior of luxury yacht Northern Sun is finished with tropical woods and an inviting range of furnishings. Establishing the perfect ambience for laid back socialising, the main salon and the ‘entertainment salon’ on the upper deck are sure to impress.
With an open air dining section located on the same deck, guests also have the option of having their meals served in a more formal setting.
When it comes to retiring for the night, a large master stateroom, 3 doubles, a 2 twins are on hand to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed