Boasting a 10,000 mile cruising range and an ice-strengthened hull, there’s no doubt that Northern Sun is a motor yacht with powerful capabilities.
Whilst she may not depend on such strengths in the calm cruising grounds of Thailand, the high performance will not go unnoticed.
Balancing tradition with more modern flourishes, the interior and exterior spaces are finished in warm tones and contemporary furnishings.
What’s more, with a charter licence for Myanmar, guests are able to compose an intriguing itinerary that will leave them feeling both refreshed and inspired.
Well-equipped for alfresco dining and lounging, the exterior of superyacht Northern Sun has been thoughtfully furnished, and boasts a large Jacuzzi for guests to take advantage of.
Making use of all the available deck space, there is also a lounge located on the foredeck which is the perfect spot to take in the sunset with a few cocktails.
When it comes to getting off the yacht to enjoy the surrounding waters, a collection which includes Seabobs, seascooters, and a large inflatable slide means that everyone is sure to have endless hours of fun.
As a world-class expedition yacht, Northern Sun brings plenty of power and plenty of style to the cruising grounds of Thailand
The interior of luxury yacht Northern Sun is finished with tropical woods and an inviting range of furnishings. Establishing the perfect ambience for laid back socialising, the main salon and the ‘entertainment salon’ on the upper deck are sure to impress.
With an open air dining section located on the same deck, guests also have the option of having their meals served in a more formal setting.
When it comes to retiring for the night, a large master stateroom, 3 doubles, a 2 twins are on hand to provide accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...