Joining a lineup of other luxury yachts at the MYBA Charter Show 2016 in Italy from 2nd-5th May, MUSTIQUE is sure to leave an impression before heading out for her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and bearing the sophisticated interior stylings of Dee Robinson, she is certainly a yacht which makes a bold statement.
From handcrafted furnishings in the sky lounge to a totally fresh approach to the outdoor layout, the yacht is sure to satisfy every kind of charterer.
A nice contrast to her classically themed interior, the full beam sundeck is highly modern, with a range of contemporary furnishings and a Jacuzzi providing outstanding lounging options whilst out in the sun.
A fine balance of social spaces, there’s a fully stocked bar, various textured sun beds, and a shaded al fresco dining option.
Spanning four decks, the exterior areas can all be effortlessly navigated via intricately designed and expertly installed staircases.
Rarely do luxury yachts comes as highly styled as MUSTIQUE
The general layout of the interior is fairly traditional, with enclosed spaces being privileged above open spaces- with the exception of the sky lounge- a nice touch which complements the elaborate styling.
Flanked by dark mahogany and illuminated by recessed lighting, the main salon on board luxury charter yacht MUSTIQUE is exceptionally debonair. Adding to this air of sophistication is the sleek black grand piano situated tidily in the corner.
The dining space is similarly formal, with a large table seating all of the yacht’s guests in a truly warm setting.
Her 6 well-appointed staterooms provide outstanding accommodation for up to 12 guests, with an attendant crew of 12 offering five star service on each charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...