Joining a lineup of other luxury yachts at the MYBA Charter Show 2016 in Italy from 2nd-5th May, MUSTIQUE is sure to leave an impression before heading out for her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and bearing the sophisticated interior stylings of Dee Robinson, she is certainly a yacht which makes a bold statement.
From handcrafted furnishings in the sky lounge to a totally fresh approach to the outdoor layout, the yacht is sure to satisfy every kind of charterer.
A nice contrast to her classically themed interior, the full beam sundeck is highly modern, with a range of contemporary furnishings and a Jacuzzi providing outstanding lounging options whilst out in the sun.
A fine balance of social spaces, there’s a fully stocked bar, various textured sun beds, and a shaded al fresco dining option.
Spanning four decks, the exterior areas can all be effortlessly navigated via intricately designed and expertly installed staircases.
Rarely do luxury yachts comes as highly styled as MUSTIQUE
The general layout of the interior is fairly traditional, with enclosed spaces being privileged above open spaces- with the exception of the sky lounge- a nice touch which complements the elaborate styling.
Flanked by dark mahogany and illuminated by recessed lighting, the main salon on board luxury charter yacht MUSTIQUE is exceptionally debonair. Adding to this air of sophistication is the sleek black grand piano situated tidily in the corner.
The dining space is similarly formal, with a large table seating all of the yacht’s guests in a truly warm setting.
Her 6 well-appointed staterooms provide outstanding accommodation for up to 12 guests, with an attendant crew of 12 offering five star service on each charter vacation.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...