Joining a lineup of other luxury yachts at the MYBA Charter Show 2016 in Italy from 2nd-5th May, MUSTIQUE is sure to leave an impression before heading out for her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and bearing the sophisticated interior stylings of Dee Robinson, she is certainly a yacht which makes a bold statement.
From handcrafted furnishings in the sky lounge to a totally fresh approach to the outdoor layout, the yacht is sure to satisfy every kind of charterer.
A nice contrast to her classically themed interior, the full beam sundeck is highly modern, with a range of contemporary furnishings and a Jacuzzi providing outstanding lounging options whilst out in the sun.
A fine balance of social spaces, there’s a fully stocked bar, various textured sun beds, and a shaded al fresco dining option.
Spanning four decks, the exterior areas can all be effortlessly navigated via intricately designed and expertly installed staircases.
Rarely do luxury yachts comes as highly styled as MUSTIQUE
The general layout of the interior is fairly traditional, with enclosed spaces being privileged above open spaces- with the exception of the sky lounge- a nice touch which complements the elaborate styling.
Flanked by dark mahogany and illuminated by recessed lighting, the main salon on board luxury charter yacht MUSTIQUE is exceptionally debonair. Adding to this air of sophistication is the sleek black grand piano situated tidily in the corner.
The dining space is similarly formal, with a large table seating all of the yacht’s guests in a truly warm setting.
Her 6 well-appointed staterooms provide outstanding accommodation for up to 12 guests, with an attendant crew of 12 offering five star service on each charter vacation.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...