Joining a lineup of other luxury yachts at the MYBA Charter Show 2016 in Italy from 2nd-5th May, MUSTIQUE is sure to leave an impression before heading out for her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and bearing the sophisticated interior stylings of Dee Robinson, she is certainly a yacht which makes a bold statement.
From handcrafted furnishings in the sky lounge to a totally fresh approach to the outdoor layout, the yacht is sure to satisfy every kind of charterer.
A nice contrast to her classically themed interior, the full beam sundeck is highly modern, with a range of contemporary furnishings and a Jacuzzi providing outstanding lounging options whilst out in the sun.
A fine balance of social spaces, there’s a fully stocked bar, various textured sun beds, and a shaded al fresco dining option.
Spanning four decks, the exterior areas can all be effortlessly navigated via intricately designed and expertly installed staircases.
Rarely do luxury yachts comes as highly styled as MUSTIQUE
The general layout of the interior is fairly traditional, with enclosed spaces being privileged above open spaces- with the exception of the sky lounge- a nice touch which complements the elaborate styling.
Flanked by dark mahogany and illuminated by recessed lighting, the main salon on board luxury charter yacht MUSTIQUE is exceptionally debonair. Adding to this air of sophistication is the sleek black grand piano situated tidily in the corner.
The dining space is similarly formal, with a large table seating all of the yacht’s guests in a truly warm setting.
Her 6 well-appointed staterooms provide outstanding accommodation for up to 12 guests, with an attendant crew of 12 offering five star service on each charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed