Superyacht MUSTIQUE On Display At The MYBA Charter Show 2016
Joining a lineup of other luxury yachts at the MYBA Charter Show 2016 in Italy from 2nd-5th May, MUSTIQUE is sure to leave an impression before heading out for her summer charter season in the Mediterranean.
Built in 2005 by Trinity Yachts and bearing the sophisticated interior stylings of Dee Robinson, she is certainly a yacht which makes a bold statement.
From handcrafted furnishings in the sky lounge to a totally fresh approach to the outdoor layout, the yacht is sure to satisfy every kind of charterer.
A nice contrast to her classically themed interior, the full beam sundeck is highly modern, with a range of contemporary furnishings and a Jacuzzi providing outstanding lounging options whilst out in the sun.
A fine balance of social spaces, there’s a fully stocked bar, various textured sun beds, and a shaded al fresco dining option.
Spanning four decks, the exterior areas can all be effortlessly navigated via intricately designed and expertly installed staircases.
Rarely do luxury yachts comes as highly styled as MUSTIQUE
The general layout of the interior is fairly traditional, with enclosed spaces being privileged above open spaces- with the exception of the sky lounge- a nice touch which complements the elaborate styling.
Flanked by dark mahogany and illuminated by recessed lighting, the main salon on board luxury charter yacht MUSTIQUE is exceptionally debonair. Adding to this air of sophistication is the sleek black grand piano situated tidily in the corner.
The dining space is similarly formal, with a large table seating all of the yacht’s guests in a truly warm setting.
Her 6 well-appointed staterooms provide outstanding accommodation for up to 12 guests, with an attendant crew of 12 offering five star service on each charter vacation.
More Yacht Information
Mustique Yacht For Charter
55m Trinity Yachts, 2005
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...