Whilst the elite traveller is sure to take an interest whenever a superyacht becomes available for charter, he is no doubt much more inclined to give over his full attention when the yacht is one built by Holland’s most esteemed builders.
Very much a pedigree Feadship, MQ2 features the exterior styling of the in-house naval architects De Voogt, and has a modern interior which was fitted in 2015 to keep things fresh.
Capable of accommodating up to up to twelve guests, she is perfect for families and small parties looking to getaway on a luxury charter vacation this summer.
There really is nothing quite like being the first charter guests on board a Feadship superyacht
Of course, being on a Feadship motor yacht is all about enjoying the ocean whilst experiencing unrivalled performance, and true to tradition, MQ2 exceeds in this department.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated in the shade, a range of al fresco dining options, and an abundance of sun loungers, there’s arguably no finer way of taking in the sights and charms of the Mediterranean.
For the more adventurous guests, there is also an impressive array of tenders and towable water toys to make getting out on the water that bit more exciting. What’s more, for those just looking to dive in, the extendable swim platform off the aft deck provides an incredibly convenient means of doing so.
Replete with neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht MQ2 excellently complements her fantastic build and performance.
In the main salon, guests are able to effortlessly kick back and unwind in front of a movie, socialise with drinks, or simply enjoy a cooler environment after a spot of sunbathing.
Behind the movie screen, the dining room features a table that seats all of the guests with a large window overlooking the ocean and allowing for plenty of light to spill in.
As well an expansive owner’s suite, MQ2 also includes 5 staterooms which are as comfortable and well decorated as the surrounding social spaces.
In order to make further enquiries into a vacation on board M/Y MQ2, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...