Whilst the elite traveller is sure to take an interest whenever a superyacht becomes available for charter, he is no doubt much more inclined to give over his full attention when the yacht is one built by Holland’s most esteemed builders.
Very much a pedigree Feadship, MQ2 features the exterior styling of the in-house naval architects De Voogt, and has a modern interior which was fitted in 2015 to keep things fresh.
Capable of accommodating up to up to twelve guests, she is perfect for families and small parties looking to getaway on a luxury charter vacation this summer.
There really is nothing quite like being the first charter guests on board a Feadship superyacht
Of course, being on a Feadship motor yacht is all about enjoying the ocean whilst experiencing unrivalled performance, and true to tradition, MQ2 exceeds in this department.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated in the shade, a range of al fresco dining options, and an abundance of sun loungers, there’s arguably no finer way of taking in the sights and charms of the Mediterranean.
For the more adventurous guests, there is also an impressive array of tenders and towable water toys to make getting out on the water that bit more exciting. What’s more, for those just looking to dive in, the extendable swim platform off the aft deck provides an incredibly convenient means of doing so.
Replete with neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht MQ2 excellently complements her fantastic build and performance.
In the main salon, guests are able to effortlessly kick back and unwind in front of a movie, socialise with drinks, or simply enjoy a cooler environment after a spot of sunbathing.
Behind the movie screen, the dining room features a table that seats all of the guests with a large window overlooking the ocean and allowing for plenty of light to spill in.
As well an expansive owner’s suite, MQ2 also includes 5 staterooms which are as comfortable and well decorated as the surrounding social spaces.
In order to make further enquiries into a vacation on board M/Y MQ2, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...