Whilst the elite traveller is sure to take an interest whenever a superyacht becomes available for charter, he is no doubt much more inclined to give over his full attention when the yacht is one built by Holland’s most esteemed builders.
Very much a pedigree Feadship, MQ2 features the exterior styling of the in-house naval architects De Voogt, and has a modern interior which was fitted in 2015 to keep things fresh.
Capable of accommodating up to up to twelve guests, she is perfect for families and small parties looking to getaway on a luxury charter vacation this summer.
There really is nothing quite like being the first charter guests on board a Feadship superyacht
Of course, being on a Feadship motor yacht is all about enjoying the ocean whilst experiencing unrivalled performance, and true to tradition, MQ2 exceeds in this department.
With a Jacuzzi nicely situated in the shade, a range of al fresco dining options, and an abundance of sun loungers, there’s arguably no finer way of taking in the sights and charms of the Mediterranean.
For the more adventurous guests, there is also an impressive array of tenders and towable water toys to make getting out on the water that bit more exciting. What’s more, for those just looking to dive in, the extendable swim platform off the aft deck provides an incredibly convenient means of doing so.
Replete with neutral tones and comfortable furnishings, the interior of luxury yacht MQ2 excellently complements her fantastic build and performance.
In the main salon, guests are able to effortlessly kick back and unwind in front of a movie, socialise with drinks, or simply enjoy a cooler environment after a spot of sunbathing.
Behind the movie screen, the dining room features a table that seats all of the guests with a large window overlooking the ocean and allowing for plenty of light to spill in.
As well an expansive owner’s suite, MQ2 also includes 5 staterooms which are as comfortable and well decorated as the surrounding social spaces.
In order to make further enquiries into a vacation on board M/Y MQ2, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...