Winning the Yachts International ‘Yacht of the Year Award’ in 2006, and treated to an exacting refit in 2014, MIM is unquestionably a motor yacht of considerable distinction.
Indeed, from the large sundeck Jacuzzi to the home theatre located up in her sky lounge, charter guests are treated to an unrivalled world of luxury after stepping on board.
Perfect for cruising the inviting scenery found around Lastovo Island, there has arguably never been a better time or place to charter superyacht MIM.
From the large sundeck to the swim platform stretching of the lower deck aft, the exterior of superyacht MIM allows guests to get the most of their surroundings at sea.
Indeed, whether guests want to dine alfresco or simply enjoy the climate from the comfort of the Jacuzzi, they’ll be able to do so in style.
What’s more, with a variety of water toys and tenders on offer, charter guests will have no difficulty getting out and enjoying the water.
Equipped with all of the most desirable luxuries, superyacht MIM is an outstanding choice for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean
Boasting a fresh interior style which lends a refreshing ambience to the communal and guest spaces, luxury yacht MIM is the perfect haven to return to following a day on the water.
All wheelchair accessible, the attractions of the main salon and sky lounge lie in the inviting furnishings and fixtures found therein. Ideal for social gatherings, guests will be able to decide between unfurling with a few drinks in the former, or catching the latest blockbuster in the latter.
Besides her full-beam master cabin, M/Y MIM includes an additional VIP suite, 3 doubles, and 2 twins. This configuration ultimately allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...