Winning the Yachts International ‘Yacht of the Year Award’ in 2006, and treated to an exacting refit in 2014, MIM is unquestionably a motor yacht of considerable distinction.
Indeed, from the large sundeck Jacuzzi to the home theatre located up in her sky lounge, charter guests are treated to an unrivalled world of luxury after stepping on board.
Perfect for cruising the inviting scenery found around Lastovo Island, there has arguably never been a better time or place to charter superyacht MIM.
From the large sundeck to the swim platform stretching of the lower deck aft, the exterior of superyacht MIM allows guests to get the most of their surroundings at sea.
Indeed, whether guests want to dine alfresco or simply enjoy the climate from the comfort of the Jacuzzi, they’ll be able to do so in style.
What’s more, with a variety of water toys and tenders on offer, charter guests will have no difficulty getting out and enjoying the water.
Equipped with all of the most desirable luxuries, superyacht MIM is an outstanding choice for a luxury charter vacation in the Mediterranean
Boasting a fresh interior style which lends a refreshing ambience to the communal and guest spaces, luxury yacht MIM is the perfect haven to return to following a day on the water.
All wheelchair accessible, the attractions of the main salon and sky lounge lie in the inviting furnishings and fixtures found therein. Ideal for social gatherings, guests will be able to decide between unfurling with a few drinks in the former, or catching the latest blockbuster in the latter.
Besides her full-beam master cabin, M/Y MIM includes an additional VIP suite, 3 doubles, and 2 twins. This configuration ultimately allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed